• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

J.G. Jones Y the Last Man Sketch

15 posts in this topic

I just got this back in the mail from Jeff. He ran out of time in Baltimore and took my sketchbook with him to finish my sketch of Yorick and Ampersand from Y the Last Man.

He really put alot of extra time into this one as it's alot more detailed than what I expected. I'm really happy with it (especially for his standard con sketch price):

JGYorick.jpg

Very nice Bryan Hitch is doing something like that for me. He ran out of time at TX so since I set up the signing at the CGC booth and didn't even get a sketch for myself he told me he would do one at home where he had more time. That JG jones piece is very nice it is worth way more than his 60 dollar sketch price.

So is this the same guy who did that horrible "asked for full body, got Cyrano in a Batman mask" sketch that got the forum in such a tizzy?

If so, then it looks like you certainly got your money's worth, and his too.

997864-batman_sketch.jpg

997864-batman_sketch.jpg.95b2a69c7266b939f63a5cbb833acb6a.jpg

Love that "sketch" of Yorrick and Ampersand. J.G. really does some nice work at cons.

Here's the inkwash he did for me a couple of years ago when I caught him in Chicago.

It remains one of the favorite sketches in my collection.

Jones_Hulk.jpg

And for the record - I don't think that Batman sketch is nearly as bad as it was made out to be.

Very cool. Your Tony Harris stuff is great. Looks like he put alot of time into that Ultimate Cap sketch.

That was my favorite from that show - and that's saying something considering I got a sketch from Adam Hughes too. Tony really got into that one. grin.gif