• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Philadelphia Comic-Con January 15, 2023 -- You can buy comics to use as kindling!

5 posts in this topic

The cold weather has hit the Delaware Valley (as it has so many other places), and I suspect it will still be cold when this show happens. With rising cost of firewood, you can always buy comics to use as a heat source! Or, better yet, buy them to read and enjoy.

This time out, I'll be bringing my regular stock -- and I just purchased a huge Spider-Man collection from #5 to #700, so I'm sure I'll have plenty of those left for you to buy.

Mask rules within the county are always in flux, and everyone is getting sick lately, so I'd bring one just in case. 

No early birds!

Admission is $4 and parking is free. Door prizes are back, so you can win $25 con cash every hour!

Clarion hotel 
76 Industrial Highway 
Essington, PA 19029

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, POST THEM HERE AND HOPEFULLY I CAN ANSWER (or I'll ask Derek).

https://philadelphiacomic-con.com/

Hi,

I do have a question, thanks.  I'm never exactly sure where I can park when I come to this show.  I think the hotel now has 'permit parking only' signs up in at least part of the lot.  I do always see a lot of cars with permits hanging from the rear-view mirrors.

Last time I came, I parked towards the back of the lot and didn't get towed, thankfully.

Do you happen to know what the rules are?  Can we park anywhere in the lot on the show days?

Thanks!

On 12/26/2022 at 10:37 AM, Savoyard23 said:

I do have a question, thanks.  I'm never exactly sure where I can park when I come to this show. 

You can park anywhere in the lot. I'm not aware of anyone ever getting towed, thankfully. I'll ask the front desk next time. (I think they just want to be sure that people aren't parking in their lot and then taking the shuttle to the airport and not have to pay. If you're there for a couple hours, you should be good.)