• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2 Nice early 50's books: War Comics 11 (PLOD) and Bulls Eye 1 higher grade
1 1

5 posts in this topic

First, da rules is I say da rules

No HOSers or Probies or any bad people.

Payment over $999 Check, money order, or Wire Transfer. Under $999 those methods or PayPal

Shipping on purchases under $999, $20 for insured Priority, over $999 free (both in CONUS - outside CONUS or Foreigners contact me for shipping, we'll figure out what works for you)

Slabs no returns. If they arrive damaged contact me and we can either do a refund or I will refund you the shipping and reholder fee, up to you (damage occurs rarely, but it has happened despite my best efforts)

I will entertain offers, but reserve the right to reject any I don't want to accept.

First :takeit: in the thread wins, trumps any private negotiation agreements in DMs, so if we agree, take it in thread to secure the win.

I'll leave this here for the rest of the week. 

Thanks!!!

War Comics 11, CGC 3.5 PLOD (C-1 slight amount of glue on staples). Nice presenting copy of this Classic Cover. I expected this grade, but missed the glue! If glue is removed it will most likely be a detached cover (grader notes: staple almost detached/glued bottom of spine,staple detached top of spine, small amount of glue on staples)  so not sure if that means there is only glue at bottom staple, or both. Either way, if 'resto' was removed this would still be a nice looking book, but about half the grade. And PLODs usually go for half of what a Blue label would get, so I am asking $500

CGC4172878-001_OBV.JPG

CGC4172878-001_REV.JPG

Bulls Eye 1, CGC 7.0 OW/White Pages. Nice bright colors on this Kirby cover with Kirby interiors. First issue, not common but desirable because it's King Kirby. Sparse data, asking $2,500. (and I didn't realize both of my offerings have the same add on the back cover until I downloaded the images - total coincidence!) 

CGC4172878-002_OBV.JPG

CGC4172878-002_REV.JPG