• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pickings are slim...
2 2

53 posts in this topic

On 1/7/2023 at 4:41 PM, kimik said:

Wait until you catch up. I would also highly recommend Yellowstone 1883 and the new 1923. I think I like the spinoffs more than the main show now. Spencer Dutton in 1923 is the toughest Dutton so far.

I finished Season 4 yesterday, a step below S3, IMO. I'm not usually into stories that occur in times of history that I'm not familiar with, but I'll give them a try if they're streaming.

On 1/9/2023 at 5:40 AM, theCapraAegagrus said:

I finished Season 4 yesterday, a step below S3, IMO. I'm not usually into stories that occur in times of history that I'm not familiar with, but I'll give them a try if they're streaming.

They are on Paramount+. 1883 shows how the Duttons came to Montana. 1923 looks like the Duttons go to war to keep the farm (which we know they win). My favourite character so far in all of them is Spencer from 1923. He makes Rip look like a pussycat. lol 

Edited by kimik

On 1/2/2023 at 8:12 AM, Bosco685 said:

Hulu's Schitt's Creek is something I happened upon late. A funny show.

Netflix's The Watcher is really intense so far up to Episode 3.

HBO Max Genndy Tartakovsky's Primal is wildly different than your common animation show.

I finished Schitt's Creek Season 6 Episode 14 (Happy Ending).

Wise move ending the show the way they did on a very positive note for everyone involved. I enjoyed this.