• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THIS could make me enter in a comics shop again...

16 posts in this topic

More than one year has passed since my last purchase of modern comics.

I heard things about comics like "House of M" (i strictly don't know at all what is it), but this could really make me enter in a comics shop again:

MARVZOM001005.jpg

893applaud-thumb.gif

I heard things about comics like "House of M" (i strictly don't know at all what is it), but this could really make me enter in a comics shop again:

MARVZOM001005.jpg

893applaud-thumb.gif

You're kidding...Right? screwy.gif

Jim

MARVZOM001005.jpg

893applaud-thumb.gif

Jim

It looks like a lot of fun to me. Sean Phillips art, Kirkman -script, zombies. What's not to love?

MARVZOM001005.jpg

893applaud-thumb.gif

Jim

It looks like a lot of fun to me. Sean Phillips art, Kirkman -script, zombies. What's not to love?

I agree! If anyone doesn't know, it's the spinoff from the events in Ultimate Fantastic Four.

Should be fun as it gives new meaning to "Marvel Zombie!" wink.gif