• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hugh Jackman!!
9 9

218 posts in this topic

Mine still says Grading/Quality Control. I’m happy that some have gotten their submissions back. Can’t wait to get mine. Would love to see everyone’s comics posted on here. 

On 7/2/2024 at 4:14 PM, Sammyk0130 said:

I still don’t know how y’all even see yours lol. I can’t find that submission because it’s over 8 months

Are you using the 7 digit tracking #? I was having the same issue until I called and they gave me the right number to look up

On 7/2/2024 at 9:06 PM, Psyclops said:

Are you using the 7 digit tracking #? I was having the same issue until I called and they gave me the right number to look up

I just have the CGC one from the packing slip. Is that one the submission number? 

Posted (edited)
On 7/2/2024 at 8:32 PM, Sammyk0130 said:
On 7/2/2024 at 8:06 PM, Psyclops said:

I just have the CGC one from the packing slip. Is that one the submission number? 

Yes and if you have a CGC account that is yours and you submitted under? Many ways to do it, but this is too much detail go on to the next post 

Spoiler

Use the seven digits and add 001 for the first book in the submission under the certification lookup under cgccomics.com under the resources tab, and add a "002" after the seven digit submission number to see the second book in the submission and 003 for third and so on

Go to cgccomics.com

Sign in 

The little person avatar in upper right click on that and click my submissions and you can go from there

It should so your submission progress, if you've been able to do that? Which sounds like you have....

Then click on the invoice number of that submission once shipped, it'll show your books, or then click on the three digit book number and it should take you to your book once shipped

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 7/2/2024 at 9:11 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Yes and if you have a CGC account that is yours and you submitted under?

Use the seven digits and add 001 for the first book in the submission under the certification lookup under cgccomics.com under the resources tab, and add a "002" after the seven digit submission number to see the second book in the submission and 003 for third and so on

Go to cgccomics.com

Sign in 

The little person avatar in upper right click on that and click my submissions and you can go from there

It should so your submission progress, if you've been able to do that? Which sounds like you have....

Then click on the invoice number of that submission once shipped, it'll show your books, or then click on the three digit book number and it should take you to your book once shipped

I tried to state all this a page or so back for newcomers 

No Worries 

https://www.cgccomics.com/certlookup/

Use the seven digit number and add "001"&"002" for the first and second book, 003 for the third and so on, to that number at this link once shipped the book should be in this certification tool to see the scan of the book .

@Sammyk0130

On 7/2/2024 at 2:03 PM, glowbug27 said:

I was advised that my books were shipping today and very happy with the results.  I submitted the books to CGC directly so is that why my books dont have the CA sticker?

CGC4212162-001_OBV.jpg

CGC4212162-002_OBV.jpg

I like the sig on the sketch, but on that 145?????????????? ???

Posted (edited)

I should state that link will work whether you have your own account or not...

As long as you have the seven digit invoice number, which is the start of the cert and submission number with 001 added on for the first book in the submission and 002 for the second and etc @Sammyk0130

On 7/2/2024 at 9:14 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

I tried to state all this a page or so back for newcomers 

No Worries 

https://www.cgccomics.com/certlookup/

Use the seven digit number and add "001"&"002" for the first and second book, 003 for the third and so on, to that number at this link once shipped the book should be in this certification tool to see the scan of the book .

@Sammyk0130

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

Posted (edited)
On 7/2/2024 at 10:15 PM, A-DONIS said:

I like the sig on the sketch, but on that 145?????????????? ???

With only 25 Signature Series copies of Wolverine #145 Nabisco variant graded 9.8 in existence, most of which are likely signed by Stan Lee, I chose to have mine signed by Hugh Jackman. As one of the most recognized actors in the world, known especially for his iconic portrayal of Wolverine, I think this signature makes this comic a one-of-a-kind

Edited by glowbug27
Revised to remove an error

Posted (edited)
On 7/2/2024 at 10:31 PM, glowbug27 said:

With only 25 Signature Series copies of Wolverine #145 Nabisco variant graded 9.8 in existence, most of which are likely signed by Stan Lee, I chose to have mine signed by Hugh Jackman. As one of the most recognized actors in the world, known especially for his iconic portrayal of Wolverine, I think this signature makes this comic a one-of-a-kind

Most are signed by Bill Sienkiewwicz -  But I hope this is a personal grail for you - Oh nevermind.

Edited by A-DONIS

On 7/3/2024 at 4:36 PM, A-DONIS said:

Most are signed by Bill Sienkiewwicz -  But I hope this is a personal grail for you - Oh nevermind.

I presume I just saw what you did over on e to the Bay...
They even used the same car salesmen speak in the description.
smh

The long wait is finally over! Received in the mail today. Happy with the grade as the book was bought raw off ebay.

Scan provided by CGC, case does include the CA sticker, placed on the left of the hologram.

X-Men 2 Prequel - Wolverine CGC SS 9.6.jpg

On 7/3/2024 at 11:37 PM, lani98 said:

The long wait is finally over! Received in the mail today. Happy with the grade as the book was bought raw off ebay.

Scan provided by CGC, case does include the CA sticker, placed on the left of the hologram.

X-Men 2 Prequel - Wolverine CGC SS 9.6.jpg

Looks badass. Congrats 

On 7/2/2024 at 10:31 PM, glowbug27 said:

15,000$ though….? Lol

On 7/6/2024 at 1:22 AM, A-DONIS said:

He wishes 

Just curious, I don’t think I’d even sell it. But I wonder what my Spider-Man VS Wolverine 1 9.6 signed by Hugh would go for?? Don’t think I’d sell… but just curious haha. I’m surprised by some of these sales already

On 7/6/2024 at 6:23 AM, Sammyk0130 said:

Just curious, I don’t think I’d even sell it. But I wonder what my Spider-Man VS Wolverine 1 9.6 signed by Hugh would go for?? Don’t think I’d sell… but just curious haha. I’m surprised by some of these sales already

Screenshot_20240706_080000_Samsung Internet.jpg

On 7/6/2024 at 7:39 PM, Sammyk0130 said:

Do you think mine having Spider-Man and not Hugh himself on the cover help or lower the price tag?

I think a common book, in 9.6 grade, signed by Hugh will sell for roughly what that book I shared sold for, with the caveat that it always depends on who happens to be looking at the listing at that point in time, and how motivated they are to buy.