• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hugh Jackman!!
6 6

54 posts in this topic

Okay so I saw CGC extended the deadline by like a month… does ANYONE know when he is actually signing?? I’m assuming it was extended because he had scheduling conflicts… just trying to get an idea when he actually is signing, I’m guessing I won’t get the comic back until May ish?  

No, nobody here is going to know, other than it will be some time after Feb 17 … CGC likely doesn’t even know

based on the news release it was originally “scheduled” for late Jan or Feb

given any kind of submission deadline extension it looks to likely be later now

also this appears not to be an in house signing but like most “celeb” signings also has a 3rd party involved (Celebrity Authentics in this case)

best to sit back, relax, and check social media posts for any updates

Edited by StillOnly25Cents

Has anyone heard any updates on the Hugh Jackman signing? From what I understand Deadpool 3 is getting ready to shoot in the next couple of weeks so if Hugh does not sign in the next few days, I am guessing that it would be months before the signing happens at the earliest. Hoping to hear otherwise. 

I actually asked Mike, the CGC administrator on the boards, yesterday for an update on the Hugh Jackman signing.  He responded saying it was postponed until June.  So... hopefully very soon!  

On 5/22/2023 at 12:43 AM, DELTA 62 said:

I actually asked Mike, the CGC administrator on the boards, yesterday for an update on the Hugh Jackman signing.  He responded saying it was postponed until June.  So... hopefully very soon!  

This is what Celebrity Authentics has on their website 

18F0B06F-2BBF-4036-9BBD-456BA9C91794.png

On 7/7/2023 at 4:09 PM, ThomasBlatchface said:

Are you serious?? That is atrocious!! They take the money, then don’t make with the goods. Booooo!!

I have a deposit down on the Downey but the Ryan Reynolds is paid in full because Rob Liefeld signed first. I took a screenshot of the Robert Downey and I was shocked that has been 10 years 

On 7/7/2023 at 5:06 PM, atrocitus said:

I have a deposit down on the Downey but the Ryan Reynolds is paid in full because Rob Liefeld signed first. I took a screenshot of the Robert Downey and I was shocked that has been 10 years 

The Downey I doubt you will ever see.  I am in the same boat with you on the Reynolds.  I am sure that will happen but I doubt Downey does.  

On 7/7/2023 at 5:49 PM, ivdyer said:

The Downey I doubt you will ever see.  I am in the same boat with you on the Reynolds.  I am sure that will happen but I doubt Downey does.  

I’m gonna see one of the guys from Celebrity Authentics next week so I’m gonna ask him if the Downey will ever happen. I’m 35 dollars into it and if it ever happens it will cost me another 335. I can hold out a while longer lol

On 7/7/2023 at 6:12 PM, atrocitus said:

I’m gonna see one of the guys from Celebrity Authentics next week so I’m gonna ask him if the Downey will ever happen. I’m 35 dollars into it and if it ever happens it will cost me another 335. I can hold out a while longer lol

There new teaser seems promising, may take that back if it’s Downey 

I met Hugh Jackman 3 times here in NYC before and after his broadway shows. He signed for me on two different occasions on 2 different X-men  & Old Man Logan books. The first time he gave me his autograph, he told me If I told anyone he was gonna kill me. :eek:

Edited by mr_highgrade