• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Invoice ...?
1 1

4 posts in this topic

Hi,

I sent some books in for pressing and grading last year.  The final batch has been finished and the books are in the mail but the only invoice I ever got was a list with a CGC header and the date noting the number of copies received.  No titles, no charges, no reference as to what kind of work was performed.  Also, as a Premium member I should have received a credit of $150 but I don't see if that was ever applied anywhere. 

Would you please send a proper invoice for submissions 3992588 and 3992589 noting the issues and work performed.  Also shipping fees and any credits I received as a Premium member.

Thank you.

Andres K

member id CS149615

• Administrator

Hello @bolkonsky, thank you for contacting CGC. I have sent your 4 invoices - 2 for CGC and 2 for CCS - in a separate email. It does not appear that the system used your membership credit originally, so I re-added the credit to the system and refunded it back to your card on file. Please kindly let me know if I can assist with anything further!

On 1/22/2023 at 9:30 AM, KaileeS CS said:

It does not appear that the system used your membership credit

@KaileeS CSNo idea how long you've been working at CGC, but in case you didn't know, this is a *very* common occurrence. CGC might want to reevaluate the process they use to use those credits.

Kailee,

Thank you for addressing my situation so promptly.  I see the invoices in my email and the funds have been entered into my credit card account.  

Service like this will lead me to renew my membership and submit some more books for grading.  

Once again, thank you.

Andres K

Edited by bolkonsky