• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cracked cases and returned email

2 posts in this topic

I did not want to air my dirty laundry here but two emails I sent to service@CGCcomics.com came back as undeliverable. My last couple of submissions have not been good. I did not notice on several books I forwarded to Mycomicshop that the CGC holders although brand new were scuffed.  My Comic Shop notes this in the description. Since I did not see it, I let it go but the sales prices of the books were disappointing. I can't help but think the scuffed cases had something to do with the poor sales.

Yesterday, I sent this to CGC, "I was looking at my newly returned submissions and two of the cases have cracks in them. I was wondering what my options are? Can I get a refund or do they have to be returned to you. This is not the first time I have received damaged cases. The two damaged cases are for #4173443006 and #4173443004."

Out of six books 2 were damaged. I noticed CGC changed the bags to a thicker material which I applaud but this didn't happen in transit.

IMG_2674.thumb.JPG.46a2e2f991ac8779bcda3fc96dd74fd9.JPG

IMG_2675.thumb.JPG.dbcdec704a7ab130e61ec25f73e840a4.JPG