• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A call to arms (part 2) - Copper/Modern Age CGC book sale
13 13

278 posts in this topic

Hey everyone,

I'm certainly not on the boards as much as I once was, but this place truly used to be my home. :cloud9:

Throughout the years, I've been fortunate enough to never have a big shortage of money.  I wouldn't say I was rich, just blessed to always have enough. 

Today, I find myself in a more serious need for help.  I don't want to make this a charity thread, just a sales thread (with a dash of "please support me").  Ultimately, I have a need for cash, and I've got a whole lot of books.  If you can help me by buying a book, I'd greatly appreciate it. It'll really help me out immensely.  :foryou: 

I'll try to have reasonable prices on the books to begin with, but feel free to make an offer, if you'd like

:news: Tracked shipping to Canada and the USA is $5 per book (maximum $30) :news:

Tracked shipping to overseas is $30

Prices are in USD

I accept payment by PayPal, personal check (if I know you), international money orders, cash, or EMT (if Canadian).

Returns are accepted if you are unhappy.  You'll need to reach out to me within a week of receiving the book, though.

My many thanks in advance. (worship)

-Andy

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As many of you may already know, I started a sales thread over in the Gold/Silver/Bronze area.  People have been most supportive already, and I'm eternally grateful. :cloud9:

That thread is here, in case you wanted to see it:

Edited by thirdgreenham