• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED - All The Marbles (Recrap on page 1, third post)
4 4

448 posts in this topic

On 1/25/2023 at 8:24 PM, Azkaban said:

Dang, just realized I still need this issue and this would have been a good one doh!

It's hard to be in two places at once when you're not anywhere at all.

Am I showing my age? 

Amazing Spider-Man 44 7.0 off white pages $200. Second appearance of…., ME!!! Dent at top, middle edge at crease, that goes all the way thru book – like a large paper clip was placed there for a while. Definitely a nice book in mylar, that could probably be improved.  Date stamp FC “Oct 20 1966, “X” in ink on BC.

asm44.jpg

asm44bc.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man 91 8.5/9.0 white pages $95.  A few spine stresses and distributor overspray top cover with a bit of color loss @ center FC – I’ve had three copies of this book, and all were like this.  White, fresh and clean copy!  Funeral of Capt. Stacy.

asm91.jpg

asm91bc.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man 133 8.0+ slightly OW pages $30. Spine tics/wear, with some horizontal dints radiating out from spine. Crease @ ULFC. Pressure dent/scratch BC in upper coupon box. General Ross MVS present! I think I bought this as a 9.0 off the boards(?)

ASM133.jpg

ASM133bc.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man Annual 4 copy a 6.5 white pages $70. Looks much better, but 4” crease @ URFC, and some creases @ bottom spine FC. Very glossy and clean copy, with white-whites.

asmannual4a.jpg

asmannual4abc.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man Annual 4 copy b 8.0/8.5 white pages $160. Some glue rumpling along spine, dint @ ULBC, thumbnail crease FC in the black area between Torch and Spidey.

asmannual4b.jpg

asmannual4bbc.jpg

Spider-Man 2 9.4/9.6 $7, white pages.  I purchased this book off the comic stands. It features me!

sm2.jpg

sm2bc.jpg

Adventures in Reading with ASM 9.2+ $10, white pages. My last copy of this key issue.

asmair1.jpg

asmair1bc.jpg

Here is a fun one to end the night:

I pity the fools that don't have this parachute cover comic :sumo: 
A-Team 3 8.0 white pages $3. Dint @ URFC/ULBC. 1/8” tear @ URBC. Parachute cover! I pity the fools who don’t buy this comic…,

ATeam3.jpg

ATeam3bc.jpg

I have a MASSIVE day tomorrow, with more social activities than you can shake a snake at...., so I might be unresponsive, especially if I die in my sleep tonight!

Anyway, gotta unlock the doors at the Lodge for the Watershed Council at dawnish, go for a hike in the hills with all my fire buddies/girlies/dawgs at 8am, lunch (w/ beer) with the retired Feds at Aguila Real, do my office time at the Lodge in the after lunch, then initiation at the Lodge in the pm, swimming pools..., movie stars...., blah, blah, blah.

Will try to post some more Marvel A's tomorrow, but no promises.

You're not supposed to be buying you're supposed to be posting :baiting: unless you're buying in my threads lol

On 1/26/2023 at 8:58 PM, Azkaban said:

You're not supposed to be buying you're supposed to be posting :baiting: unless you're buying in my threads lol

I had a long, ruff day today.

Tomorrow, I just have a two to three hour project at 8:30 am - folding, taping and labeling the monthly newsletter. Then a funeral at 11:00 am. So maybe I can post some stuff between noonnish and dinner, pacific time. And..., there is always the die in my sleep out tonight.

Edited by lizards2

On 1/25/2023 at 8:53 PM, lizards2 said:

I have a MASSIVE day tomorrow, with more social activities than you can shake a snake at...., so I might be unresponsive, especially if I die in my sleep tonight!

Anyway, gotta unlock the doors at the Lodge for the Watershed Council at dawnish, go for a hike in the hills with all my fire buddies/girlies/dawgs at 8am, lunch (w/ beer) with the retired Feds at Aguila Real, do my office time at the Lodge in the after lunch, then initiation at the Lodge in the pm, swimming pools..., movie stars...., blah, blah, blah.

Will try to post some more Marvel A's tomorrow, but no promises.

Shake your own snake

On 1/27/2023 at 12:54 AM, lizards2 said:

And..., there is always the die in my sleep out tonight.

Try that, buster, and you're getting a belt whipping. :sumo: GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

:news:  SOLD!!! :news: Avengers 11 copy a 6.5 OW/W pages $350. Slight spine roll, one moderate bend at mid-spine, spine wear, ½” hard crease @ ULBC, dint @ ULFC/URBC. Nice copy with no FC corner creases.  Early Spider-Man and second Kang appearance.

av11.jpgav11bc.jpg

Edited by lizards2