• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED - All The Marbles (Recrap on page 1, third post)
4 4

448 posts in this topic

Sgt. Fury 88 9.0 white pages $25.  Diamond Sales Insert - Impress the girls!!! Spine tics and ruffle @ URFC. FC very clean, white and glossy. And...., parachute cover!!!!

Not for sale - I'm keeping it.

Sgt Fury88.jpgSgt Fury88bc.jpg

Edited by lizards2
I got so excited, I had an AD

Sgt. Fury Annual 1 copy a 8.5/9.0 OW/W pages $70.  Nice copy!  Bump @ LRFC:news:  SOLDED!!!  :news:

Sgt Furyann1a.jpgSgt Furyann1abc.jpg

Edited by lizards2
Solded to Toz

:news: SOLD!!! :news:  Sgt. Furious Special King-Size Annual 1 copy b  4.5 off white pages $8. Book curls up @ URFC & LRFC due to improper storage.  Foxing and hard crease at LLBC.

Sgt Furyann1b.jpgSgt Furyann1bbc.jpg

Edited by lizards2

On 1/25/2023 at 12:28 AM, lizards2 said:

Sgt. Fury 88 9.0 white pages $25.  Diamond Sales Insert - Impress the girls!!! Spine tics and ruffle @ URFC. FC very clean, white and glossy. And...., parachute cover!!!!

Sgt Fury88.jpg

Sgt Fury88bc.jpg

Third staple?  

Sgt. Fury King-Size Special 3 9.0++ slightly ow pages $40.  Dirt streak BC on printer’s crease, “1-“ written in pencil BC.  All new content.

Sgt Furyann3.jpg

Sgt Furyann3bc.jpg

On 1/24/2023 at 9:32 PM, THE_BEYONDER said:

Third staple?  

On 1/24/2023 at 9:32 PM, THE_BEYONDER said:
On 1/24/2023 at 9:28 PM, lizards2 said:

Sgt Fury88.jpg

Sgt Fury88bc.jpg

Third staple?  

Well that is weirder then chit, or maybe we need a Diamond Insert expert, as I'm not sure what this means - there are actually four staples. Two for the book and two for the insert?

They all look natural...., 
image.jpeg.2242dc82e2d7eb3dba2d9059530ad07c.jpeg

image.jpeg.a077f6a7418160f64ad75b549b5e7032.jpeg

:news: SOLD!!! :news:  Sgt. Fury Annual 5  9.0/9.2 white pages $45. Nice, clean, whitey-white copy! Minor ruffles to top edge FC. Don't forget folks, but this annual still has original stories.

Sgt FuryAnn5.jpgSgt FuryAnn5bc.jpg

Edited by lizards2

On 1/24/2023 at 11:43 PM, lizards2 said:

Sgt. Fury Annual 5 9.0/9.2 white pages $45. Nice, clean, whitey-white copy! Minor ruffles to top edge FC. Don't forget folks, but this annual still has original stories.

Sgt FuryAnn5.jpg

Sgt FuryAnn5bc.jpg

:takeit:

On 1/24/2023 at 11:41 PM, lizards2 said:

Well that is weirder then chit, or maybe we need a Diamond Insert expert, as I'm not sure what this means - there are actually four staples. Two for the book and two for the insert?

I've seen books like this before, pretty sure one was in Don's collection looked natural 2c

On 1/24/2023 at 10:08 PM, Azkaban said:
On 1/24/2023 at 9:41 PM, lizards2 said:

Expand  

I've seen books like this before, pretty sure one was in Don's collection looked natural 

actually, I have had too much Wild Turkey. All four staples are in the insert. The pairs of staples are offset exactly like they were done at manufacture.

On 1/24/2023 at 10:12 PM, Azkaban said:

Wild Turkey :baiting: keep posting lol

I'm going to do the Magazines tonight, after I hit the spittoon and refresh my drink.

I am retracting the Sgt. Furry 88, as that is too much of a novelty. I usually don't give a rats behind about duplicates - I just keep the highest graded copy. But Diamond insert and four staples and parachute cover - I'm keeping it for now.

On 1/25/2023 at 12:16 AM, lizards2 said:

I'm going to do the Magazines tonight, after I hit the spittoon and refresh my drink.

I am retracting the Sgt. Furry 88, as that is too much of a novelty. I usually don't give a rats behind about duplicates - I just keep the highest graded copy. But Diamond insert and four staples and parachute cover - I'm keeping it for now.

(thumbsu too much of an oddity I would probably keep it also

On 1/24/2023 at 10:20 PM, Azkaban said:

(thumbsu too much of an oddity I would probably keep it also

This is also one of those annoying issues where I've bought about 10 copies trying to get a NM one, and most of them failed, including this one.  I finally bought a CGC 9.4 that was shockingly...., NM. :whatthe: 

Doesn't happen with reliability children - don't try this at home.
I Tried it At Home " Poster for Sale by KittyQuart | Redbubble

Edited by lizards2
and, I might have fudged the numbers...,