• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Could anyone please let me know if any of my comics have any value?
1 1

3 posts in this topic

Hi everyone. I was wondering if anyone could glance over my comics and let me know if any of the in particular may have some value so I can get them graded.  Many of them are Australian printed versions (I believe they were printed by Murray Comics).  Thanks in advance!

IMG20230125170452.jpgIMG20230125171538.thumb.jpg.99234b5d271debe6238d66bb03d371ea.jpg

IMG20230125172412.jpgIMG20230125172902.thumb.jpg.7142e5d1a1b28f3e80f9beb3453fd057.jpg

Edited by TomP86

A lot of it will depend on grade, which can’t really be seen from these big group pictures

Look up the books yourself as stated in the previous post.  Anything leftover you can’t find the price of maybe consider posting those and asking again.

also, if youre in Australia you should let people know because shipping and exchange rate will factor in to what is worth it.  Possibly also your future intentions, as generally your potential sales market is smaller selling from Australia.

Provide some details and context to make it easier for people to help you.  Some people might be new to comics but most people aren’t new to asking for help