• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM ASM #300
2 2

8 posts in this topic

Hello all this is my first post so if I should do anything better/different please let me know. I tried to follow the rules/tips and look at other submissions as examples. Scan and pics of ASM 300. Several crease marks across the edges and corner damage.

FLL.jpg

IMG_4572.jpg

IMG_4573.jpg

BR.jpg

FL.jpg

ASM300FC6.jpg

ASM300BC6.jpg

A trick I use is to upload the front cover photo, then separately the back cover, then the rest since it doesn't let you re-order images & it sorts them by some other order. Having the 2 main pictures first is better, but this is nitpicking, you're good. The back cover is pretty unforgiving for showing issues. The accumulation of color breaking spine stress and whatever is going on with the back cover says to be 7.5±0.5. I think 8.0 is a longshot, but that all depends on how one views the black cover highlights the issues. I believe this copy is nicer than one I posted of this book that the good folks here scored at 6ish.