• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Current TAT vs TAT when recieved?
6 6

118 posts in this topic

Hello, I submitted a couple batches of standard mags back in December. I checked the day the were received and the turnaround time quoted was 50 days. It has since been bumped to like 70. That being said I'm just curious as to what to be expecting? The roughly 50 quoted when received, or the updated time frame? Idk if TAT is a reflection for incoming subs, or currently possessed ones by them. Jw for future references, will effect which tier I send through. Thanks!

FB_IMG_1675308811187.jpg

On 2/1/2023 at 11:30 PM, batmiesta said:

Have you seen this? 

New Magazine holders.

Had not...interesting to know after the fact... idk that I would have paid 50ish dollars extra per book when they were planning on arbitrarily delaying past the date quoted when I paid and submitted.. ugh.. thanks for the update, least that's something lol

On 2/2/2023 at 12:02 PM, Nick Berntson said:

Had not...interesting to know after the fact... idk that I would have paid 50ish dollars extra per book when they were planning on arbitrarily delaying past the date quoted when I paid and submitted.. ugh.. thanks for the update, least that's something lol

I just hope it is the new holders, seems pretty quick, I wasn't expecting any news until late February. 

On 2/3/2023 at 10:14 PM, batmiesta said:

That's because we have no :censored: idea.:bigsmile:

Obviously questions are geared towards people who potentially know the answer lmao. At least that was my intention 🤣😂 I greatly appreciate the knowledge about the cases you bestowed upon me though! Have they released any images of the new cases to your knowledge? 

On 2/4/2023 at 5:39 AM, Nick Berntson said:

Don't say that... they're still only in 'Scheduled for Grading'.. Hope they don't take weeks in G.E.I. once they're on to the next step...

I'm such a sceptic, but best part of a year waiting will do that to a guy.

On 2/4/2023 at 5:36 AM, Nick Berntson said:

Obviously questions are geared towards people who potentially know the answer lmao. At least that was my intention 🤣😂 I greatly appreciate the knowledge about the cases you bestowed upon me though! Have they released any images of the new cases to your knowledge? 

As far as I know they haven't, and don't take my British sense of humour the wrong way.:foryou:

On 2/4/2023 at 12:21 AM, batmiesta said:

I'm such a sceptic, but best part of a year waiting will do that to a guy.

What tier did you pay for? I paid for standard..the quoted TAT was 50 days the day they were recieved.received.. a week later it was bumped to like 70.. I have another submission on the regular tier, which said like 255 days, so I'm completely expecting to wait a year for those.

On 2/4/2023 at 3:20 PM, Nick Berntson said:

What tier did you pay for? I paid for standard..the quoted TAT was 50 days the day they were recieved.received.. a week later it was bumped to like 70.. I have another submission on the regular tier, which said like 255 days, so I'm completely expecting to wait a year for those.

Economy and the TAT was around 175 days at that time, I would never use it again unless this new kit works miracles and the TAT's change dramatically .

On 2/5/2023 at 3:58 PM, oakman29 said:

Many reasons here why I just gave up on having my books graded. I would rather enjoy my collection than have my expensive books in limbo for a year. 

I'll buy my books graded if I want one graded, it's much faster that way.

I know what you are saying oak, but there is something about getting your books back and seeing what grades they get, (I never check the grades) it can be disappointing sometimes, but when you get those 9.8/6s it's a good feeling. 

On 2/5/2023 at 8:27 AM, batmiesta said:

I know what you are saying oak, but there is something about getting your books back and seeing what grades they get, (I never check the grades) it can be disappointing sometimes, but when you get those 9.8/6s it's a good feeling. 

I get that and appreciate the sentiment,  and would love to have books done. However I dont trust anything that takes a year to achieve.