• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM - ASM #65
1 1

11 posts in this topic

Second of three ASM submissions tonight.

BC is a bit dirty and doesn't square up to the underlying pages. Whereas the FC appears to be square to the underlying pages. Not sure "square" is the correct term, but I can't think on anything else.

Thanks for taking the time to review, comment and grade!

AMS 65 F 076.jpg

AMS 65 B 077.jpg

It's pretty common for the older Marvels to have miswarps, overhang and other such deviations from perfection . Nothing to worry about IMO based on what CGC says about this. I see some spine stress lines, a little discolored something in the price box & maybe a short crease on the TRFC. If that spot in the price box is deemed a stain, it could get dinged, but this looks like a solid 7.5/8.0

On 2/7/2023 at 9:16 PM, scburdet said:

It's pretty common for the older Marvels to have miswarps, overhang and other such deviations from perfection . Nothing to worry about IMO based on what CGC says about this. I see some spine stress lines, a little discolored something in the price box & maybe a short crease on the TRFC. If that spot in the price box is deemed a stain, it could get dinged, but this looks like a solid 7.5/8.0

I took a photo of the price box and I am seeing some dark smudges along the spine but not a stain. Hopefully will not get dinged! Had to look really carefully to see that short crease on the TRFC.  More pronounced from the inside of the back cover. Thanks!

IMG_1544.jpeg