• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Realignment of Graded Comic Book
1 1

5 posts in this topic

To Whom It May Concern:                                       2.9.2023

I have just received my graded comic books from CGC. All is well with one exception, my Spiderman 'Night Of The Prowler' edge and binder could be set better than it is. All of the other comic books came out looking good with this one exception and I would like to return it to have it repaired before I pay any remittence. I believe and think that it can be straightened out so the edge along the staples align in to as close as a straight line as possible. Right now it does not look good and I need to speak to someone about this further before I pay what is owed. I would like to thank you for your time in this matter and I hope to be hearing from you soon 1

Most Respectfully, John Robertson (Invoice Number #4181006)

Spiderman.jpg

• Administrator
On 2/9/2023 at 1:19 PM, XJon said:

To Whom It May Concern:                                       2.9.2023

I have just received my graded comic books from CGC. All is well with one exception, my Spiderman 'Night Of The Prowler' edge and binder could be set better than it is. All of the other comic books came out looking good with this one exception and I would like to return it to have it repaired before I pay any remittence. I believe and think that it can be straightened out so the edge along the staples align in to as close as a straight line as possible. Right now it does not look good and I need to speak to someone about this further before I pay what is owed. I would like to thank you for your time in this matter and I hope to be hearing from you soon 1

Most Respectfully, John Robertson (Invoice Number #4181006)

Spiderman.jpg

Hi

You can return this to be fixed.  Fill out a submission form by selecting the mechanical error option.  Be sure to be specific at to what the problem is.  A prepaid shipping label will automatically be sent to you through our website.  (not by e-mail)  Be sure to write approved by CGC Mike on the packing slip. Make sure the problem is clear on the packing slip.   Also, write ME in multiple spots on the outside of the box.  We will fix this, and return it to you at our expense.

On 2/11/2023 at 7:39 AM, joeypost said:

Are you talking about the Mis-wrap, check the outside edge (not the spine) to make sure it is even. If it is, it’s not a mechanical error and the way the book was made. 

I have same thought.  It looks like a miswrap which is pretty common.