• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cam Kennedy Original Star Wars Batman Lobo Judge Dredd & more art once again available!
2 2

26 posts in this topic

On 5/19/2023 at 9:32 PM, Shemp said:

Pages were confirmed available and ready to purchase on 4/6. Payment was made on 4/8 using paypal goods and services with NO added % to cover fees (only mention that because everyone now ask, even some dealers, to cover fees when paying with goods and services) Art arrived 4/26. Pages look great!

A success story. My thanks to the Kennedy's and Mark.

Good to hear! I had no issue covering the fee myself... Cam is doing this through Mark using a list of prices they were selling pieces for at shows- so that is the final amount they are asking for. They had never intended on selling them through mail order at those prices, so the paypal fee wasn't calculated into the price. That leaves Mark with options to either revise the entire list and include the fees so the pages are all a higher price, OR offer the option to send friends and family to save the fees. I see nothing wrong with that personally, and I would implore anyone else buying to consider this before refusing to cover the fee on goods and services.

While I am not advocating that anyone choose to send friends and family and assume the risk: If you aren't comfortable with that, by all means send goods and services... but cover the fee. If you don't, I think that the more this is done, the less likely it will be that the price list doesn't get revised to pad for the fees right out the gate. And now that I have already bought pages and been satisfied, I would like to have the option of getting those original prices and not worry about the 4% fee being already included in the price to hit the number Cam already priced them at. :)

PS- Micheal Browning: Still want to call me a scammer now that another person has come forward with a success story?

-James

On 6/2/2023 at 3:04 AM, sallah4life said:

Good to hear! I had no issue covering the fee myself... Cam is doing this through Mark using a list of prices they were selling pieces for at shows- so that is the final amount they are asking for. They had never intended on selling them through mail order at those prices, so the paypal fee wasn't calculated into the price. That leaves Mark with options to either revise the entire list and include the fees so the pages are all a higher price, OR offer the option to send friends and family to save the fees. I see nothing wrong with that personally, and I would implore anyone else buying to consider this before refusing to cover the fee on goods and services.

While I am not advocating that anyone choose to send friends and family and assume the risk: If you aren't comfortable with that, by all means send goods and services... but cover the fee. If you don't, I think that the more this is done, the less likely it will be that the price list doesn't get revised to pad for the fees right out the gate. And now that I have already bought pages and been satisfied, I would like to have the option of getting those original prices and not worry about the 4% fee being already included in the price to hit the number Cam already priced them at. :)

PS- Micheal Browning: Still want to call me a scammer now that another person has come forward with a success story?

-James

I have no issues with covering the fees if using Goods and Services. 

However, I was not asked to use the Friends and Family option or to cover the fees for Goods and Services. It was quite refreshing.

On 6/2/2023 at 6:04 AM, sallah4life said:

Good to hear! I had no issue covering the fee myself... Cam is doing this through Mark using a list of prices they were selling pieces for at shows- so that is the final amount they are asking for.

-James

I too ordered pages back in February , and they just arrived this weekend! 

I was so thrilled when James mentioned this opportunity, that I didn’t mind waiting for the order to be finalized. Unlike some reps who throw a fit when you ask for an update, Mark was always pleasant to respond.  (And he’s not making a cent from this!)

The wait actually worked to my advantage , because my final payment wasn’t finalized until after my CAF Live sales (talk about timing!) 

Also I was asked to cover PayPal fees, so the Kennedy’s receive their full payment.  This was not a problem for me, as their pricing is already very reasonable. 

And lastly , a big Thanks to Mark for helping the Kennedy’s with their art sales, organizing requests, and inventorying  art for them. 

-Anthony 

On 6/4/2023 at 7:49 PM, Catwoman_Fan said:

I too ordered pages back in February , and they just arrived this weekend! 

I was so thrilled when James mentioned this opportunity, that I didn’t mind waiting for the order to be finalized. Unlike some reps who throw a fit when you ask for an update, Mark was always pleasant to respond.  (And he’s not making a cent from this!)

The wait actually worked to my advantage , because my final payment wasn’t finalized until after my CAF Live sales (talk about timing!) 

Also I was asked to cover PayPal fees, so the Kennedy’s receive their full payment.  This was not a problem for me, as their pricing is already very reasonable. 

And lastly , a big Thanks to Mark for helping the Kennedy’s with their art sales, organizing requests, and inventorying  art for them. 

-Anthony 

Awesome man! So glad to hear more people getting their art and adding these AMAZING pieces to their collections!

-James