• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Can't Delete From Inventory

7 posts in this topic

• Administrator
On 2/10/2023 at 11:00 AM, NamesJay said:

I'm trying to delete a card from my inventory where but the little garbage can icon is greyed out.

What do I need to do to remove the card?

The serial # is 4022204036

I didn't see any issue with the delete function on my side. When you hover over the trash can icon, does your mouse change from a pointer to a hand? 

I've removed the card from your inventory for you, but please let me know if you have any other issues and I can reach out for further assistance.

On 2/10/2023 at 2:27 PM, CGC Lyndsey said:

I didn't see any issue with the delete function on my side. When you hover over the trash can icon, does your mouse change from a pointer to a hand? 

I've removed the card from your inventory for you, but please let me know if you have any other issues and I can reach out for further assistance.

I'm having the same error, but I can't speak to hovering over it because I'm on mobile. The registry number in question is 3739472093.

On 7/1/2023 at 4:20 PM, Sean31 said:

I'm having the same error, but I can't speak to hovering over it because I'm on mobile. The registry number in question is 3739472093.

If you switch to "view desktop site" in your mobile browser you should see the trash can icon appear and can remove the card.

Hopefully this gets added to the proper mobile site soon.

• Administrator

On 7/1/2023 at 4:43 PM, SnorlaxCollective said:

If you switch to "view desktop site" in your mobile browser you should see the trash can icon appear and can remove the card.

Hopefully this gets added to the proper mobile site soon.

SnorlaxCollective is correct, cards cannot currently be removed via phone or tablet apps. We are hopeful that this feature might be available in the future. I checked your inventory and I saw the card was still there, so I tried to remove it for you, but was unable to. I'm not sure why. But I've reached out for further assistance to get the card removed and I'll let you know once it's done. 

• Administrator

On 7/5/2023 at 9:36 AM, CGC Lyndsey said:

SnorlaxCollective is correct, cards cannot currently be removed via phone or tablet apps. We are hopeful that this feature might be available in the future. I checked your inventory and I saw the card was still there, so I tried to remove it for you, but was unable to. I'm not sure why. But I've reached out for further assistance to get the card removed and I'll let you know once it's done. 

@Sean31 just following up to let you know the card has been removed from your inventory. :)