• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Problems with Fedex return shipment
1 1

3 posts in this topic

I have 2 books I am receving back from CGC after Grading and signing . 

They are shipping them Fedex . Package requires a signature . I received a tracking number and  live in an apartment complex . 

The first day it was supposed to be delivered no one came to my door and I received a email stating no one was home or 

they could not get in the business . 

So I called up Fedex customer service , he told me the message was in error and no one attempted to deliver the package on that day 

but give him my phone number and they will contact me before delivery on the next attempt  and I can meet the driver .

So Today , in my apartment all day, no contact and I get the same message . 

Call up Fedex , he says the representative the day before took my number in error and the drivers never call before delivery 

but this time he could have a text message sent before delivery .

On the email I received it says it is the third and final attempt coming up.

I have been at my apartment literally all day long. 

I understand the driver may not be able to get in the building but I can't even discern whether acual attempts at delivery have been made. 
Service representatives seems like they are reading off a -script and are giving conflicting information .