• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

No Topsun or Carddass on pop reports?

4 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Hello @jaylay, thank you for contacting CGC Trading Cards. Pokémon carddass and Topsun are not currently searchable on our TCG population report quite yet! I have been reading that they are currently working on TCG's pop report now though, so these should be added to the population report fairly soon! 

In the meantime, please let us know if you have any additional questions. Thank you!

On 2/12/2023 at 6:39 AM, KaileeS CS said:

Hello @jaylay, thank you for contacting CGC Trading Cards. Pokémon carddass and Topsun are not currently searchable on our TCG population report quite yet! I have been reading that they are currently working on TCG's pop report now though, so these should be added to the population report fairly soon! 

In the meantime, please let us know if you have any additional questions. Thank you!

Has there been any update on this in the last two months? Got my first one (4210193253) and was at first surprised to see it wasn't in the Blastoise character set, then that there was no Carddass set at all, and now further that there's no pop report for it.

• Administrator

Hello @Sean31thank you for contacting us. Currently, our population report only lists Pokémon, Magic: The Gathering, and Pokémon Topps cards at the moment. With that said, our web development team is working diligently to build out the remainder of the population report currently. We do not have an ETA of when this will be rolled out since this is a very extensive project, but I would kindly recommend checking back for updates in the next few months.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions.