• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ART IS PRICELESS --- How can one 'pimp' ,...the priceless !?????????????????

12 posts in this topic

By constantly bombarding the boards with Car Salesman like prose while at the same time not showing off OA of one's own. It comes off a little, well, ....I am not going to say anything else except:

KK IS DA MASTA PIMP OF OA!!!!!!!!

You have a biased interpretastion of the facts. But just because YOU believe something doesnt make it true. I am a visionary and a genius. I have infected this board.

Moreover, THE ART SELLS ITSELF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KK

Yes, but as one may note. Gonorrhea is an infection and one, that most people, would not want. My opinion is not that OA has value or is valuable. My opinion is not that OA is not worthy, in the same vein as comics. My opinion is:

THAT YOU ARE AN OA PIMP!!!!!!!!

grin.gif

Again, your grasp of the english language is novel. Hicks eh? If I were from Arkansas, I would say "Yep, darn tootin you OA PIMPIN wuss." But instead I will use the more milder approach of my forebears and say "But KK, if your OA PIMPIN were of a useful nature, the boards would be a better place." Note, the criticism, old chum.

Too little too late.

You will burn yourself out at the rate you are going btw.

I will give you that advice becuase I generally have guys like you on ignore so I figure it doesnt really matter much. You are infections feeding on infections. And that type of NIHILISM is unhealthy.

Good luck,...Timmy !

KK

NIHILISM? Wouldn't symbiosis or parasitism be a better word? Anyhow, feel free to ignore me. It's not that have a dislike of you or anything. Just your methods. I should just give up trying to change you and let you run free, free among THE PIMPERS OF THE ORIGINAL ART THREAD!!!!!!

grin.gif

When wacko's like you think you know my motives AND consequently persist in a myopic manner to refute my motives. While at the same time are responding to poetic acknowledgement that I have 'infected' this board with non-poetic posts. That is NIHILISM. Self-destructive behaviour. And I have no time for self-destructive behaviour beyond this ppppppoint. !

Sorry, I was getting Nihilism confused with Nepotism(I seem to have a problem with words that appear next to one another, alphabetically). My bad. Why the extra p's in point? That's a little too Max Headroom for me. And lastly, I believe that I refuted your methods, not your motives. I believe you generally love OA. Heck, I like it too. Wish I could get some Flessel Artwork.

If it makes you feel better, I will stop referring to you as an OA PIMP, you OA PIMP. All you have to do is ask. It still doesn't mean, I won't criticize your methods, though.

When wacko's like you think you know my motives AND consequently persist in a myopic manner to refute my motives. While at the same time are responding to poetic acknowledgement that I have 'infected' this board with non-poetic posts. That is NIHILISM. Self-destructive behaviour. And I have no time for self-destructive behaviour beyond this ppppppoint. !

too early.... too many big words... must concin.. must concentr... must think harder... hulk head hurt... frown.gif

too early.... too many big words... must concin.. must concentr... must think harder... hulk head hurt... frown.gif

\

But isn't your avatar The Thing? Yeah, trying to have spirited discourse with KK can make any Marvel Character's head hurt. But like I have told him, I don't question his motive. I respect that he loves OA. I believe a lot of board members believe OA is useless drek. So, it takes a bit of courage to defend what you love even when it is the unpopular choice. I just don't like the constant level of OA PIMPIN SPAM, he emits. Ergo, I criticize his methods not his motives.