• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Can you combine a Signature Series submission with Regular Grading?
1 1

3 posts in this topic

Hello y'all - I have a newbie question.

I plan to submit one comic for the Alex Ross signature submissions. I'd like to maximize the CGC Shipping Kit box I bought and combine my regular grading submissions in the same box.

If I initial the box to show Alex Ross's initials, does that create complications for the CGC staff to separate the Alex Ross submission from the rest of the submissions?

Thank you!

I recently asked the same and was told that I “could” ship multiple submissions together yet was warned that it would likely take longer to get the regular submissions done as a package marked for an in-house signing wouldn’t be opened until it was time for it. I’m on the fence as I don’t know, assuming it’s not cancelled, how long the turnaround time for a signing event is so I can predict how long it’s likely to be. Still, shipping adds up.

Edited by TempusSpiritus
writing/grammatical error

On 2/22/2023 at 3:10 PM, TempusSpiritus said:

I recently asked the same and was told that I “could” ship multiple submissions together yet was warned that it would likely take longer to get the regular submissions done as a package marked for an in-house signing wouldn’t be opened until it was time for it. I’m on the fence as I don’t know, assuming it’s not cancelled, how long the turnaround time for a signing event is so I can predict how long it’s likely to be. Still, shipping adds up.

Thanks for following up. Totally makes sense on timing!

I also asked in the "ASK CGC" forum section and this is what they said:

"This is perfectly fine, as long as you have both the Alex Ross packing slip, and the regular grading packing slip in the box. I would try to separate the two orders in the box as well if at all possible (like a piece of cardboard between the two). Please let us know if you need any additional assistance."