• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

is there a charles kahl from jersey, here?

48 posts in this topic

i had the silver briefcase with me at the National again. brought RedHook about 9 nice Mystery In Space books to choose a couple from as payment for making me a couple of really nice OA sized framed scans of two of my personal alltime favorite covers; B&B 44 (Kubert greywash) and MIS 93 Infantino (colliding planets).

the Dinner was way cool, with Adams, Starlin, Sim, Buzz and Bair, as well as many of the usual suspects................

Were you able to sell any of your books that didn't sell on Doug's site?

27_laughing.gif...........i didn't sell anything...........Byron managed to sell the Flash #131 and Atom #3 while i was out at Virgil's with Red, Marnin and the boys..............

i think i learned that the Con venue ain't for me, although you never know....... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

i had the silver briefcase with me at the National again. brought RedHook about 9 nice Mystery In Space books to choose a couple from as payment for making me a couple of really nice OA sized framed scans of two of my personal alltime favorite covers; B&B 44 (Kubert greywash) and MIS 93 Infantino (colliding planets).

the Dinner was way cool, with Adams, Starlin, Sim, Buzz and Bair, as well as many of the usual suspects................

Were you able to sell any of your books that didn't sell on Doug's site?

27_laughing.gif...........i didn't sell anything...........Byron managed to sell the Flash #131 and Atom #3 while i was out at Virgil's with Red, Marnin and the boys..............

i think i learned that the Con venue ain't for me, although you never know....... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I guess you gotta be real Huckster!

27_laughing.gifinsane.gif

Huckster.jpg

You were TOTALLY bored! Byron and Maria did their best to keep you entertained with comic conversation, but you definitely looked like you were having more fun at Virgil's with a pint of their homebrew in hand.

And BTW.....Byron of TVcomics still is at the very top of my Nice Guys list.

Red