• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

is there a charles kahl from jersey, here?

48 posts in this topic

Im Charles Kahl. Not really, but I was born in that dirthole AKA Jersey.

actually, where i was born in NJ isn't exactly god's country, but where i live now out in Independence is quite lovely.

it seems as though Bill Cole's company somehow began shipping me about 8 large boxes of comic supplies that Mr Kahl had orderd and paid for. i haven't purchased anything in the last year or so, but somehow my name and address appeared on the shipping label insane.gif

i refused the order and contacted them, so all's well....................... thumbsup2.gif

Harry, if you refuse to come clean about your double life as black-ops, uber-assassin Charles Kahl, there's nothing we can do about it.

Your participation on the boards has been spotty lately. Lots of "business trips" abroad, perhaps?

And what's with that violin case you're always carrying around? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Harry, if you refuse to come clean about your double life as black-ops, uber-assassin Charles Kahl, there's nothing we can do about it.

Your participation on the boards has been spotty lately. Lots of "business trips" abroad, perhaps?

And what's with that violin case you're always carrying around? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

27_laughing.gif

i had the silver briefcase with me at the National again. brought RedHook about 9 nice Mystery In Space books to choose a couple from as payment for making me a couple of really nice OA sized framed scans of two of my personal alltime favorite covers; B&B 44 (Kubert greywash) and MIS 93 Infantino (colliding planets).

the Dinner was way cool, with Adams, Starlin, Sim, Buzz and Bair, as well as many of the usual suspects................ thumbsup2.gif

Notice how he laughed it off, then diverted our attention by shifting the conversation to comics? Very sly.

By the way, Charles/Harry, some guy in a trench coat and fedora asked me to relay this message..."the clay pigeon flies at dawn."

He said if you need to contact him again, leave a flower pot on your fire escape.

Notice how he laughed it off, then diverted our attention by shifting the conversation to comics? Very sly.

By the way, Charles/Harry, some guy in a trench coat and fedora asked me to relay this message..."the clay pigeon flies at dawn."

He said if you need to contact him again, leave a flower pot on your fire escape.

OMG 893whatthe.gif..................i don't have a fire escape!!!! well, not in NJ anyway..... devil.gif

boy, considering your real name and address are on these boards somewhere, you sure are acting pretty comfortable getting embroiled in Kahl's circle

it seems as though Bill Cole's company somehow began shipping me about 8 large boxes of comic supplies that Mr Kahl had orderd and paid for. i haven't purchased anything in the last year or so, but somehow my name and address appeared on the shipping label insane.gif

i refused the order and contacted them, so all's well....................... thumbsup2.gif

That's our Harry . . . honest to a fault! 893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif

Now I wonder what some of our, ahem, other brethren may have done . . . 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

stooges.gif