• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Help me find this art??

5 posts in this topic

Hi guys -

I know it's not the best example by the best artist, but I'd love to track down the cover to X-Factor #52 by Rob Liefeld. Sabretooth vs. Archangel. Anyone ever seen it? Know who has it? Know if it could be for sale or trade? I talked to Rob a couple of years ago and he said it was sold a while ago ... so it's out there somewhere.

97452433904.52.gif

Wow, Liefeld art where the proportions aren't hideously skewed. You should be able to find someone around this forum, who can help. Maybe KrazyKat.

Edit:Sorry about that. Accidently typed are, instead of aren't.

No - the proportions are pretty good. But I'm pretty sure Sabretooth does have two left feet.

But I'm still interested in it. wink.gif

Wow, Liefeld art where the proportions aren't hideously skewed. You should be able to find someone around this forum, who can help. Maybe KrazyKat.

Edit:Sorry about that. Accidently typed are, instead of aren't.

No - the proportions are pretty good. But I'm pretty sure Sabretooth does have two left feet.

But I'm still interested in it. wink.gif

You are right, two left feet. Where did this guy learn anatomy from? Yeah, looks like a good cover. I am surprised you haven't had a response yet. www.comicfanart.com you can check to see if, by some strange twist of fate, the cover is up for sale or is owned by a member.

I'm not surprised I don't have a response yet. I've been looking for pages from this book and the cover for a while now. They just haven't popped up. But I keep an eye on comicartfans and eBay. But this forum is new to me - so I'd hoped that by posting here I'd turn up SOMETHING ...