• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Little Giant Comics Old School Comic Show - April 15, 2023 - Concord, NH
3 3

46 posts in this topic

On 4/19/2023 at 6:51 AM, TerrysComics said:

Excellent show as always, True about the prices on Silver and Bronze age comics. 

Every person that seemed interested I looked up the current market for them, if I was way over priced I lowered the price to market and most of the time the comic was sold. One example was a Nick Fury #1 that I had priced at $350 in VF/NM (9.0) and after checking sold it for $150.

This was a $75 loss for me. Also sold a ASM #6 FN/VF (7.0) that was priced for $2000 for $1450. a $50 loss.

little_Giant_2023b.thumb.jpg.db2726e695502b84e7eee1fb1bfea38f.jpg  little_Giant_2023a.thumb.jpg.48dceb87d16fa88564a824d4c607b965.jpg

Tough times for dealers. Most have had to pay up for quality material. Especially in the past year or two. Like any collectible, sometimes you have to suck up a few losses and hopefully make it up in volume.

Probably why I’m more of a buyer rather than a seller. And with because todays prices, I’m selling more than I am buying…

Glad you won more than you lost! 

Edited by Robot Man