• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Future of Character Sets
1 1

5 posts in this topic

I wanted to make a post to ask questions and give ideas for the future of Pokemon Character Sets!

As of right now, we still don't have many sets, but the ones we do have are made up of just only the english versions of that characters cards. Will this stay this way? Im curious what the registry team is planning.

For example we could have a character's sets in all of its seperate languages? (ex. Japanese, Italian, German, etc). Or we could have just one big massive set and add on each language over time? Or eventually have both?

On 2/24/2023 at 8:12 PM, SnorlaxCollective said:

For example we could have a character's sets in all of its seperate languages? (ex. Japanese, Italian, German, etc). Or we could have just one big massive set and add on each language over time? Or eventually have both?

I'd prefer if they were separate. Something like "Snorlax - English" vs "Snorlax - Japanese" vs "Snorlax - Master Set". I only collect English so I don't want it to show that I'm missing 80% of cards lol

• Administrator
On 2/24/2023 at 8:12 PM, SnorlaxCollective said:

As of right now, we still don't have many sets, but the ones we do have are made up of just only the english versions of that characters cards. Will this stay this way? Im curious what the registry team is planning.

We will be releasing new character sets and new navigation soon! There will be foreign language character sets as well, they will be listed separately, so for example, Snorlax - Japanese, etc. I'll be announcing new sets as they are ready during the Trading Card Tuesday announcements. Please let us know what you think, feedback is always welcome. :) 

On 2/27/2023 at 11:36 AM, CGC Lyndsey said:

We will be releasing new character sets and new navigation soon! There will be foreign language character sets as well, they will be listed separately, so for example, Snorlax - Japanese, etc. I'll be announcing new sets as they are ready during the Trading Card Tuesday announcements. Please let us know what you think, feedback is always welcome. :) 

Awesome, thanks for the info Lyndsey!