• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Do We get to Choose? 0.5 Blue "Incomplete" or a ~3.5 Green Label?

4 posts in this topic

I'm a little confused.   Apparently, my first appearance of Zatanna, in Hawkman #4 had a "coupon" that was missing.   Why did I not notice?  Well, it's a whole page, with the other side of the page, fortunately, being a non-story advertisement. So a page-long "coupon."

So apparently, the grader did notice.  Fair enough.  Except it would be my first ever 0.5 Blue.   I see the exactly the same "coupon" cut-out being graded as a 5.0 Green Label, being sold online, though that's apparently from a few years ago, about 2016.  

So if I sell the item, should I trumpet it being a Universal, "incomplete" .5?  Doesn't seem to have required much grading expertise.  Or could I send it back, to get a Green Label?  It would not be a 5.0, but a 3.5 is possible.  Thanks for opinions and thoughts.

If you are strongly considering resubmitting, contact cgc directly first to get the specific proper process.