• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

No Mark Jewelers on Registry???

3 posts in this topic

I have a handful of books with Mark Jewelers inserts, some are minor/mid keys such and Uncanny X-men 115 and Spectacular Spider-Man 87 & 90. None of these books show up on the Registry with Jewelers inserts. Do they just not get labeled as Mark Jewelers or has no one ever submitted these books with the inserts? Extremely curious because I think it would be AMAZING to get the first of these books listed under the insert variant. 

CGC should create a Mark Jewelers set that lists all the comic book with the insert. I believe, however, that it would require someone interested in having such a set to assemble a list of all such books and post it with a request on the 2023 THIS SET DOESN'T EXIST, PLEASE BUILD REQUESTS thread because CGC will likely not create it. It may be a bit of work to assemble the list as I have created lists for two current sets.

The Registry search does not include notes, so there isn't an easy way to find the books with that particular insert.

Feel free to create a custom set with those books, and let us know when its live!