• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FANTASTIC FOUR #48 MARCH 1966 CGC 9.8

35 posts in this topic

cameo appearance of Galactus = 1st appearance

cameo appearance of Wolverine = NOT 1st appearance

am I missing something here???????? confused-smiley-013.gif

You're an insufficiently_thoughtful_person. That's what you're missing. Neither book has a cameo appearance by either character. You need to learn what your talking about before you post.

A cameo appearance is brief appearance by a character that has previously appeared before.

You're an insufficiently_thoughtful_person. That's what you're missing. Neither book has a cameo appearance by either character. You need to learn what your talking about before you post.

A cameo appearance is brief appearance by a character that has previously appeared before.

makepoint.gif

makepoint.gif

the one-two punch of the comic world strikes again hail.gif

I think he's just referring to the fact that CGC put (cameo, last page) on the label.

I think he's just referring to the fact that CGC put (cameo, last page) on the label.

That's because they usually follow Overstreet in description. Overstreet has changed their description of cameo/first appearance.

FF48 1st app. Silver Surfer, Galactus brief app. in last panel.

Hulk 180 1st brief app. Wolverine (last page)

Hulk 181 !st full Wolverine Story

That's because they usually follow Overstreet in description. Overstreet has changed their description of cameo/first appearance.

Now wouldn't it be nicer to explain it to Mizz Dungeon that way rather than having to assert you "Alpha Male" status all over the general forum?

makepoint.gif

Now wouldn't it be nicer to explain it to Mizz Dungeon that way rather than having to assert you "Alpha Male" status all over the general forum?

makepoint.gif

sumo.gif

makepoint.gif

sumo.gif

Woof? foreheadslap.gif

Okay, I am prepared for another Marvel Fanboy onslaught. The reason Surfer gets no love from Marvel is because Marvel, in the last 20 years has not had solid writers. It's getting better but they have literally made Spiderman into Stewart Smalley. Why? Why? Why? I can only hope with the better talent the have been acquiring that it gets better. Maybe then a Surfer title will be treated with some respect.

I agree a good writer and a strong artist and a return of his own series would be fun.