• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any harm to calling every card "bulk" if unsure?

2 posts in this topic

I am planning on submitting several Pokemon/Yugioh cards that are mostly bulk, but a couple of them I'm hoping may be worth more. Is there any harm to calling them all "bulk" class if unsure? Since the value is so closely tied to grading, It's really hard for me to tell what any of them are worth anyway.

• Administrator

Hello @Fhod_dj_x

Thank you for reaching out to us. The declared value is an insurance value. An amount you are comfortable insuring your raw, ungraded card for in the event of loss or damage. If you submit cards that, based on fair market value, do not qualify for the bulk tier, we will bump the fee for those cards up to the correct tier. Keep in mind that the bulk tier has a 25-card minimum. This minimum must be met by cards qualified for the bulk tier. If several cards are incorrectly submitted to the bulk tier, the entire submission may be moved to a higher-priced tier because the submission did not meet the requirements for the bulk tier. 

Please don't hesitate to let us know if we can help with anything else.