• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Submission 4211469

3 posts in this topic

Dear Ask CGC,

I sent in the above 4 book MFT submission and it hit Submission Tracking, 2/28.  Line items 3 & 4  in submission tracking do not match up with what I recorded on the packing slip.  As you will see in the attached packing slip, line items 3 & 4 should have a date of 4/23 and both copies are second printings.  On Submission Tracking, line items 3 & 4 are dated 3/23 and no mention of a Second Printing in the book title.  I brought this to the attention of Matt via DM on 2/28.  He was to notify the grading team and assured me line items 3 & 4 would be corrected once it reached the grading stage.  At the time, submission status was SFG.  However, as of today, the status has changed to G/E/I and line items 3 & 4 are still not correct.

I've attached screen shots of the packing slip, submission tracking and a clip of what it even says on the lower right corner on the cover of the book.

Please advise - thank you!

4211469 Packing Slip s.jpg

4211469 Submission Tracking.jpg

Batman 131 Second Printing Fabok Sketch.jpg

• Administrator

Hello @workingdog, thank you for contacting CGC. I do see that lines three and four have been corrected to list as Second printings, and the issue date is showing 04/23 on each book in the order. You should see this information corrected on your side now as well I believe.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions.