• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comiclink auction ending 3/8
1 1

41 posts in this topic

A nice assortment of art ending tomorrow... Zeck Secret Wars, Lee Wildcats, a nice mix of X pages by various artists, a BWS X-O Manowar 4 cover, plus the big magilla: Kirby's Incredible Hulk 3 pg 1 splash, currently at the low, low, low price of $270,000 :roflmao:

Leaving aside the Hulk page, I see a lot of desirable art in the sub 5K space right now... been a while since CLink made bidding this difficult for me

Edited by KirbyCollector

On 3/8/2023 at 8:38 PM, Unstoppablejayd said:

Cool- I got the 206 page, whoever submitted them in the last couple clinks probably should have asked for them to be spread out more. 

Fun Kitty & Storm page! I got the Kulan Gath one. 
And yeah, been so many the last few auctions. I’m sure that’s not helping final results. 

On 3/9/2023 at 6:29 AM, J.Sid said:

Does it help or hurt when they do a "Dueling Dealers" while an auction is ending?

It's a good question.  Honestly, while I use CAF a ton and consider it my central hub of the hobby, it really represents a very small sliver of OA collectors.  The hobby is much bigger, so I don't know that Dueling Dealers really impacted the auction much.  

On 3/9/2023 at 11:41 AM, jjonahjameson11 said:

Dueling Dealers, Clink OA, and HA weekly OA auction all happened at the same time.

Oh, and I forgot to mention the HA international OA auction ending this weekend.  Some phenomenal stuff in that auction, too!  So I guess that’s why the money has been spread thin this week.

On 3/9/2023 at 12:18 PM, jjonahjameson11 said:

Oh, and I forgot to mention the HA international OA auction ending this weekend.  Some phenomenal stuff in that auction, too!  So I guess that’s why the money has been spread thin this week.

Inflation of everything else is not helping... eggs and bread doubled since covid, I can't remember the last time I bought a beef roast, the guys I work with on my house are charging 10% more than last year, some local restaurants are adding an "inflation surcharge" to the bill now... it never stops these days

On 3/9/2023 at 9:01 AM, KirbyCollector said:

You both owe me a beer for choosing to replace all my windows right now as opposed to buying more art :frown:... would have easily bid on both pages

Well thank you! I think you said you are going to nj art con this week if so grab me and I’ll thank you in person! Lol