• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help - Alex Ross custom label option missing from resubmit
2 2

25 posts in this topic

So I decided to submit a graded Ross book and I want the custom label, but the option only seems to appear on raw book submissions.

Can this be fixed?

What do i do to get a resubmit with the custom label?

Edited by ShaggyB

Spoke to someone on the phone and they said just write it in on the packing slip and then theyd charge me $5 more than the slip says....

But id be a lot more comfortable if the glitch was fixed and i could order it from the start

Is there any way to fix the system?

Edited by ShaggyB

This unfortunately has been an issue for a while with labels not showing as available for resubmits. Though I do have to say that more often then not I have gotten the label by writing it on the packing slip as customer service told you to. Only times it hasn't worked was when I requested a retired label that they were out of. But I agree would be nice to get it fixed finally. 

On 3/7/2023 at 6:00 PM, Skippeydoo said:

This unfortunately has been an issue for a while with labels not showing as available for resubmits. Though I do have to say that more often then not I have gotten the label by writing it on the packing slip as customer service told you to. Only times it hasn't worked was when I requested a retired label that they were out of. But I agree would be nice to get it fixed finally. 

Thanks. That makes me feel a bit better about it

• Administrator
On 3/7/2023 at 12:58 PM, ShaggyB said:

Thanks. Do they do tech support for fixing the order form sysytem... thats what we really need

A member of the marketing team has reported the same problem.  I'll create a ticket with web help.

On 3/7/2023 at 8:25 PM, CGC Mike said:

A member of the marketing team has reported the same problem.  I'll create a ticket with web help.

Cool thanks. I can hold off a few days before packing mine up.

On 3/8/2023 at 12:13 PM, CGC Mike said:

Just a heads up.  We are currently working on fixing this problem.

You have the same problem in the newly announced David Michelinie.

@CGC Mike

this one doesnt post any of the marvel custom labels on resubmits. Example: id resubmit Venom Lethal Protector #1 and get the matching custom label, but i only see an option for pedigree.

• Administrator
On 3/8/2023 at 8:20 PM, ShaggyB said:

You have the same problem in the newly announced David Michelinie.

@CGC Mike

this one doesnt post any of the marvel custom labels on resubmits. Example: id resubmit Venom Lethal Protector #1 and get the matching custom label, but i only see an option for pedigree.

I believe they are working on all custom label problems.

• Administrator
On 3/9/2023 at 9:23 PM, ShaggyB said:

@CGC Mike

Any update as im seeing it on every resubmit, ie even the reholder options

I am sorry, but I have not received an update as of yet.  Fixing this is a priority, so we hope to have it done very soon.  

On 3/9/2023 at 9:26 PM, CGC Mike said:

I am sorry, but I have not received an update as of yet.  Fixing this is a priority, so we hope to have it done very soon.  

Cool. Thanks. I got a few i need to reholder, and one id like a custom spidey label on