• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

$50 Grading Credit - Not Applied? What's next step?

4 posts in this topic

Hey CGC, back in January after my first submission I was emailed saying I would have a $50 credit applied to my account due to the slower shipping than advertised on my first sub. I am in the process of my second submission and would like to use that credit, though I see it has not been applied. What shall I do from here?

• Administrator

Hello! The online form is not able to show the credits on the account as it is not a "live" form. Nothing is billed until it is received at our facility, this is when the credits should be applied on the back end. If the credits are still not applied, please email customer service and we will refund the $50 to your card on file. You may reach us at service@cgcvideogames.com. Thank you!

I'm glad @0gretro asked this, as I had the same question.  And thanks to @CrystalM CS for the response! 

And it makes sense.  You wouldn't want to apply the credit to a order if for some reason the customer didn't end up sending the game in after all.  This keeps things simpler. 

I imagine the first time we'll see if it's applied is when the credit card gets charged then?

• Administrator

Hello @Starius

Yes, when you are charged, you will see the charge amount reduced by the amount of the credit. If your submission total is under $150.00, you will not be charged as the credit will cover the entire submission. Any remaining credit balance will be available for future use, up to the expiration date (the anniversary of your membership.)

If we can help with anything else, please let us know.