• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Signature Series Creator Agreement Form
1 1

3 posts in this topic

Hello CGC, 

I was curious to know if the form for the Signature Series creator agreement changed where it required additional information. I only as because I submitted a commission for a client using what I thought was the correct form, and he was contacted by you guys asking for additional information. I'd like to avoid this from happening to clients in the future. Thanks for you time. 

• Administrator

Hello! I don't believe so, but I would check with our signature series department directly for more information. It may have been something with that particular case as well. You may reach them at signatureseries@cgccomics.com. Thank you!

It’s another form to fill out more information on the book and to make a payment. I was sent the link but I can’t print it to send with the book to the artist to send in with the agreement form