• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Blurry Registry Pics? Not sure where to post, didn't want a pm, as others may have "technical difficulties?"

13 posts in this topic

@wytshus

image.thumb.png.45420641c9a2bb48eb6b704b6819bd1f.png

image.thumb.png.d58157fe3e90dbd4ff8755b89ba92895.png

Several of my "pics" appear blurry, until you click on them? They didn't used too at all, so no problems on upload I wouldn't think. The other day I got a Virus detect on one page in the registry, and I always log out and then in. It didn't help that particular page load the pics, until after login and out, then it still didn't load but when I went past that point and back through flipping pages it loaded. lol long winded, just best description I can :shy:

umm err, these aren't the only ones that look blurry, I did a full virus scan of my stuff and everything is up to date on my end. JS or FYI. Any consideration is appreciated! Won't be far off until Lord willing someone has to read my 666 books with descriptions lol:roflmao: I'm sorry in advance, but would like to be considered, but "really?" a safe word might be needed in my case, cause that is a LOT hhahahahahhahahahhahah imo

On 3/14/2023 at 2:01 PM, MAR1979 said:

Blurry "thumbnails", but clear when full size image is viewed?  Is that correct?

Indeed! Thanks for the summary, I wasn't sure if I was clear :) Sweet underdog collection btw, I'm in awe.

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 3/15/2023 at 10:19 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Indeed! Thanks for the summary,

It may be related to the size and type of image. I recall same issue at CAF. 

Try replacing image but ensure name of file is changed and if using photoshop save as  Baseline Standard

On 3/15/2023 at 9:47 AM, MAR1979 said:

It may be related to the size and type of image. I recall same issue at CAF. 

Try replacing image but ensure name of file is changed and if using photoshop save as  Baseline Standard

What threw me off is they were perfectly fine and then became distorted years later after being fine for years 😂 @wytshusif I have to retake pics, as I deleted as soon as uploading not needing them but for the registry, that will blow my mind grapes....  :(

On 3/15/2023 at 10:49 AM, wytshus said:

I will look into this.

In the meantime, can you replace one pic, and let me know the result?

Thanks!

I'll try this one pictured above.

IMG_20230315_133926762.jpg

On 3/15/2023 at 1:40 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

I'll try this one pictured above.

IMG_20230315_133926762.jpg

Ok hear goes....

The thumbnail isn't blurry on my phone, screenshot of the old pic. The uploaded new pic is uploaded, which the blurry thumbnails were on my laptop, but I'm off to a prescreen so not sure I'll be able to check the new pic there until later. Hopefully you're following on your end the progression. I'm not sure if it matters, as when I click it isn't blurry and if I'm considered for awards it wouldn't be held against me? Any feedback is appreciated 👍 @wytshus

Screenshot_20230315-134554.png

Screenshot_20230315-135242.png

On 3/15/2023 at 1:52 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Ok hear goes....

The thumbnail isn't blurry on my phone, screenshot of the old pic. The uploaded new pic is uploaded, which the blurry thumbnails were on my laptop, but I'm off to a prescreen so not sure I'll be able to check the new pic there until later. Hopefully you're following on your end the progression. I'm not sure if it matters, as when I click it isn't blurry and if I'm considered for awards it wouldn't be held against me? Any feedback is appreciated 👍 @wytshus

Screenshot_20230315-134554.png

Screenshot_20230315-135242.png

@wytshus

The follow up to this post, the upload of the new pic and viewing on my laptop does not appear blurry now, and yet, others do? Does this mean I need to upload them all again? Or if I don't will that be a demerit lol bummer as I spent a lot of time this year, and seems daunting to reupload

image.thumb.png.e9dc0931a4a130dba14c052a33c9a2fa.png

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

The follow up to this post, the upload of the new pic and viewing on my laptop does not appear blurry now, and yet, others do? Does this mean I need to upload them all again? Or if I don't will that be a demerit lol bummer as I spent a lot of time this year, and seems daunting to reupload

You're good, there won't be any demerits...lol

I will look into this further next week.

There are some other pressing issues on the Web side that are taking up all their time.

Have you noticed other sets with blurry thumbnails?  I'm wondering if this is an attempt to thwart AI crawlers from capturing these images.  Just spit balling here, I have no idea why the images would all of a sudden become blurry like that.

On 3/17/2023 at 10:09 AM, wytshus said:

You're good, there won't be any demerits...lol

I will look into this further next week.

There are some other pressing issues on the Web side that are taking up all their time.

Have you noticed other sets with blurry thumbnails?  I'm wondering if this is an attempt to thwart AI crawlers from capturing these images.  Just spit balling here, I have no idea why the images would all of a sudden become blurry like that.

a few but if it's no problem, especially since when you click on them they are then clear etc.

Then I don't mind :) just because if it wasn't "at all clear" I wouldn't have asked, and would have uploaded by default :shy:

I notice some are from pics from the tablet, laptop, phone, etc, so no rhyme or reason there either and I'm just spinning wheels. Thanks for the closure of security, cause I'd have been curious regardless (thumbsu