• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Submission coming back... all subgrades 10 but card says 9.5?
2 2

5 posts in this topic

Interesting, waiting for the return to arrive in the mail but this cert number 4219299002    is showing subgrades which i assume is because it came back perfect 10 (I didn't pay for subgrades). However the card says the grade is 9.5 . Strange.

image.png.532398cbef79c10d58bf7703ab876255.png

• Administrator

Hello @thestephenh

Thank you for contacting us. I have reviewed the grading details for this card, and yes, you were provided subgrades. We are looking into how the service was added to this card, and I have confirmed that you were not charged.

Fortunately, we retrieved the card before shipment for review and label correction. The subgrades will be removed from the label. 

We apologize for this error and any confusion caused.

If you have any other questions, please let us know. 

Regards, 

Hi Nick,

I was provided subgrades of 10,10,10,10 on this card according to the grading submission. Does that mean the card is now a 9.5 without the subgrades? Odd... Id really like more details on how this card was graded a 9.5 but given all 10 subgrades. If it is a perfect 10 Id like to keep it as such.

I have no idea how it happened, but it looks like this has been updated to a pristine 10 status. Which is odd to me, because either it was a 9.5 before and now its a pristine 10, or it was a perfect 10 before (all 10 subgrades) and now it is just a pristine 10. So different graders gave it different grades?

So very odd. Either way, pristine 10 is cool. Appreciate you looking into it...