• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SWAU Announces New Partnership With CGC and Exclusive Custom Labels

3 posts in this topic

Didn't see this posted yet...
https://swau.com/blogs/blog/swau-announces-new-partnership-with-cgc-and-exclusive-custom-labels

SWAU and CGC unite for collectors!

SWAU is excited to announce that Certified Guaranty Company® (CGC®) is now the Official Grading Service for all signings and exclusive comic variants through SWAU! This includes all signings at future ReedPop events.

To commemorate this partnership, CGC has created two all-new exclusive custom labels that are available exclusively for SWAU submissions. 

SWAU_ConceptLabel9.2_UNNIV2eps20230309123442029.png

Collectors submitting SWAU exclusive variant comics will receive a Universal SWAU blue label. 

SWAU_ConceptLabel9.2_SIGV220230309123957165.png

Collectors submitting SWAU signed comics will receive a Signature Series SWAU yellow label. 

On 3/16/2023 at 9:27 AM, austinhg said:

I wish they'd update their site to allow CGC signature series submissions on their already announced signings. :(

Looks like there's only one signing up available for Signature Series so far.

I know it’s up for Tenoch Huerta, I purchased two for CGC SS.  I would assume it would be the same for all C2E2 guests