• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Journey Into Mystery 83 Introducing...the Mighty Thor!
1 1

10 posts in this topic

Just bought off the boards and paid as much as a new car engine (which I know is the case 'cause I had to get one for my crappy 6 YO Hyundai Sonata...Anyway the seller points out the chunk in the top left which carries around to the back cover, could put this between a 3.5 down to a 2.5.  I may try a clean on this and perhaps a light press as there is some waviness and though no significant water damage there is some light staining.  Thoughts on this classic?  Thank you!

JIM 83 (1).jpg

JIM 83 (11).jpg

JIM 83 (10).jpg

JIM 83 (9).jpg

JIM 83 (8).jpg

JIM 83 (7).jpg

JIM 83 (6).jpg

JIM 83 (5).jpg

JIM 83 (4).jpg

JIM 83 (3).jpg

JIM 83 (2).jpg

2.5/3.0 is a good expectation b/c of pieces out. It seems unlikely to me that C/P move the needle here b/c they can't get rid of the missing parts. It might improve the presentation, but not the grade. I did not read the post before looking at the pictures, but generally a good idea not to bias the jury with grades. At minimum, use the spoiler feature.