• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Raw High Grade Bronze Horror

42 posts in this topic

Hey, I was going to sell my extra copy of HOS 151, but as I was flipping through it I noticed a white DC survey insert in the centerfold. Weird, never seen one of those before and my other copy doesn't have it. confused-smiley-013.gif

Did you have a chance to look through all the books?

BTW, got my Modern sub ready to go. My pre-grades:

HOM # 235 (NM+ 9.6, ow/w)

HOM # 237 (NM+ 9.6, ow/w)

HOM # 241 (NM 9.4, ow/w)

HOM # 256 (VF/NM 9.0, ow/w)

HOS # 137 (NM+ 9.6, ow/w)

HOS # 144 (NM 9.4, ow/w)

I hardly ever give out raw NM+ 9.6 grades, but they are killer copies. Definite "slam dunk" 9.4s. 893applaud-thumb.gif

I just sent out 60+ Moderns. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif I hope I get first crack at these books if they come back in grade!!! hail.gif

Is this your book? I just saw this 9.6 go on HGC. frustrated.gif

I'll take the 9.2 with better QP anyday....thanks to the a-retentive folks here, I've been getting picky!

Yep, it's mine. I'll have to take a closer look at the book when I get it, but I'm leaning towards keeping the 9.2. The 9.2 is a killer copy that I slabbed myself so I had the chance to look at the book raw. It's a newsstand fresh copy with great gloss and snow white pages. Greg had a chance to see it raw too.

HOM # 241 (NM 9.4, ow/w)

HOS # 144 (NM 9.4, ow/w)

I hardly ever give out raw NM+ 9.6 grades, but they are killer copies. Definite "slam dunk" 9.4s. 893applaud-thumb.gif

I just sent out 60+ Moderns. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif I hope I get first crack at these books if they come back in grade!!! hail.gif

With the exception of the HOM 256, I would be shocked if they didn't all grade 9.4 or better with a few 9.6s thrown in. I may keep the 256, and yes, you get first shot. thumbsup2.gif

HOM # 241 (NM 9.4, ow/w)

HOS # 144 (NM 9.4, ow/w)

With the exception of the HOM 256, I would be shocked if they didn't all grade 9.4 or better with a few 9.6s thrown in. I may keep the 256, and yes, you get first shot. thumbsup2.gif

makepoint.gif

HOM # 241 (NM 9.4, ow/w)

HOS # 144 (NM 9.4, ow/w)

makepoint.gif

You get first shot at the raw stuff! 893applaud-thumb.gif

**Take 20% off these remaining books**:

Forbidden Tales of Dark Mansion # 10 (VF, ow/w) = $4

Ghosts # 73 (NM-, ow/w) = $10 (nice, glossy copy)

Ghosts # 85 (NM-, cr/ow) = $9 (nice, glossy copy)

House of Mystery # 249 (NM-, wp, Rosa Copy) = $20 (very glossy)

House of Mystery # 265 (NM-, ow/w) = $12 (killer Kaluta spider-cvr)

House of Mystery # 271 (NM, cr/ow) = $18 (nice copy)

House of Mystery # 283 (NM-, ow) = $9

House of Mystery # 284 (NM/NM-, cr/ow) = $12 (sharp copy, 1 small spine stress otherwise solid NM, killer Kaluta vampire boy-cvr)

House of Secrets # 138 (NM-, ow/w) = $17 (very glossy)

House of Secrets # 145 (VF, ow/w) = $3

House of Secrets # 153 (NM-, ow/w) = $12

House of Secrets # 154 (NM-, ow/w) = $15 (Last Issue, 44 pgs, looks NM, but 1 tight line crease @ right edge)

Supernatural Thrillers # 2 (VF+, ow/w) = $4

Supernatural Thrillers # 4 (NM-, ow/w) =$7

Unexpected # 180 (VF/NM, ow/w) = $10 (Bondage-cvr, nice copy that looks better, but light color-breaking crease @ bottom right)

Unexpected # 198 (NM, wp) = $10

Unexpected # 199 (NM, ow/w) = $10

Unexpected # 202 (VF/NM, ow) = $5 (killer bunny story, nice copy, borderline NM-, but slight bend @ bottom left)

Unexpected # 222 (VF/NM, ow/w, Rosa Copy) = $10 (Last Issue)

PayPal is preferred, but money orders are fine. Accurate grading and safe shipping. Refund of purchase price + initial shipping is an option if not satisfied (5 days after receipt, return item in same condition). Buy with confidence, you can check out my eBay feedback here.

Shipping to the US:

1 comic = $3

2-3 comics = $5

4 or more = $7

Shipping within Canada:

1-2 comics = $2

3-4 comics = $4.50

5 or more = $6

Shipping outside the US/Canada = actual cost to be determined.

Additional hi-res scans available upon request. First come, first served. Please send orders, questions, or scan requests to this email address: vwcomics@shaw.ca Thanks! thumbsup2.gif

**Take 20% off these remaining books**:

Forbidden Tales of Dark Mansion # 10 (VF, ow/w) = $4

Ghosts # 73 (NM-, ow/w) = $10 (nice, glossy copy)

Ghosts # 85 (NM-, cr/ow) = $9 (nice, glossy copy)

House of Mystery # 249 (NM-, wp, Rosa Copy) = $20 (very glossy)

House of Mystery # 265 (NM-, ow/w) = $12 (killer Kaluta spider-cvr)

House of Mystery # 271 (NM, cr/ow) = $18 (nice copy)

House of Mystery # 283 (NM-, ow) = $9

House of Mystery # 284 (NM/NM-, cr/ow) = $12 (sharp copy, 1 small spine stress otherwise solid NM, killer Kaluta vampire boy-cvr)

House of Secrets # 138 (NM-, ow/w) = $17 (very glossy)

House of Secrets # 145 (VF, ow/w) = $3

House of Secrets # 153 (NM-, ow/w) = $12

House of Secrets # 154 (NM-, ow/w) = $15 (Last Issue, 44 pgs, looks NM, but 1 tight line crease @ right edge)

Supernatural Thrillers # 2 (VF+, ow/w) = $4

Supernatural Thrillers # 4 (NM-, ow/w) =$7

Unexpected # 180 (VF/NM, ow/w) = $10 (Bondage-cvr, nice copy that looks better, but light color-breaking crease @ bottom right)

Unexpected # 198 (NM, wp) = $10

Unexpected # 199 (NM, ow/w) = $10

Unexpected # 202 (VF/NM, ow) = $5 (killer bunny story, nice copy, borderline NM-, but slight bend @ bottom left)

Unexpected # 222 (VF/NM, ow/w, Rosa Copy) = $10 (Last Issue)

PayPal is preferred, but money orders are fine. Accurate grading and safe shipping. Refund of purchase price + initial shipping is an option if not satisfied (5 days after receipt, return item in same condition). Buy with confidence, you can check out my eBay feedback here.

Shipping to the US:

1 comic = $3

2-3 comics = $5

4 or more = $7

Shipping within Canada:

1-2 comics = $2

3-4 comics = $4.50

5 or more = $6

Shipping outside the US/Canada = actual cost to be determined.

Additional hi-res scans available upon request. First come, first served. Please send orders, questions, or scan requests to this email address: vwcomics@shaw.ca Thanks! thumbsup2.gif

PM sent with offer on the whole lot 893crossfingers-thumb.gif