• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Shipment delays?
1 1

3 posts in this topic

I have had some submissions, through a third party, that I was told by a representative of CGC (in January 2023) were in one of these two statuses:

"Grading/Quality/Control" and the other "Quality Control/Finalized"

I still haven't seen either of these books shipped, but the third party tells me

"Our CGC representative informed us that there is a long line of items ready to be packed and shipped at CGC's headquarters, not only just from Third party company name submissions, but all other clients of CGC as well. This is the reason for the delays you are experiencing on receiving your submission but I can assure you they are in the system and moving forward."

Has anyone else experienced this?

• Administrator

Hello! If you would like to send us an email with the submission number, we may be able to provide you with a more detailed answer but only if you are listed on the submission. You can reach us at submissions@cgccomics.com. Thank you. 

On 3/17/2023 at 8:47 AM, CrystalM CS said:

Hello! If you would like to send us an email with the submission number, we may be able to provide you with a more detailed answer but only if you are listed on the submission. You can reach us at submissions@cgccomics.com. Thank you. 

Thank you! I have sent an email just now. I appreciate the quick response to the post.