• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hey krazykat show us your OA or else!

62 posts in this topic

I have listened to krazykats mouth run constantly about his precious OA and I have seen no evidence of him even owning any. I demand that he show us some rare OA or let him be officially known as a phony and hereinafter be frowned on by other board members. Make sure to take a fresh picture of a couple of rare pieces, and place a yellow pencil beside the OA, so we know that it is really yours. That's not too much to ask.

I think, it basically boiled down to KK, showing nada.

Beyond that, all of the posts were deleted. confused.gif

The power of $$$ confused.gif

Are you saying KK 893censored-thumb.gif the mods? Nah, he wouldn't do that. Maybe, the occassional 893censored-thumb.gif-licking but not any kinda 893censored-thumb.gif-eating type of unethical thing. poke2.gif

I think, it basically boiled down to KK, showing nada.

Beyond that, all of the posts were deleted. confused.gif

I think it was KK demanding that Comicdonna show her naked body and such.

That was one post, was EVERYTHING in the thread tied to that one post?

The very notion of KrazyKat refusing to show this board his artwork is what is making him so popular on this board!!! Its like everybody is dying to know Supermans real identity.Once he shows his stuff to the board hes popularity will decline ill betha[if he has it]or if he dosnt,will not matter.He is a star on this board[in popularity] you have to admit,without showing a single thing.Smart guy!

What I don't understand is why are we asking to see his art? Granted I've only been a member for about a month but from the posts I've seen I think he's made it pretty clear that he will NEVER show it to us. He's also told us why he won't show it since it would devalue his collection and he's even hinted strongly about why he thinks that's so. I've been told who he really is and it seems like it's no secret as most CGC board members that I've spoken to know who he is. I've been told by people I know and respect that he indeed has a pretty impressive collection.

Fact: the guy won't show you squat.

Fact: he enjoys teasing and busting everyone's chops about OA.

Fact: he is what is called a 'troll' and has haunted the Comicart-L list with his trolling ways before I even heard of the CGC boards.

Fact: he will not stop doing the above.

So why feed into this anymore? You are obviously doing the one thing he really enjoys...paying attention to him.

Just my take on this...

Lamb

What I don't understand is why are we asking to see his art? Granted I've only been a member for about a month but from the posts I've seen I think he's made it pretty clear that he will NEVER show it to us. He's also told us why he won't show it since it would devalue his collection and he's even hinted strongly about why he thinks that's so. I've been told who he really is and it seems like it's no secret as most CGC board members that I've spoken to know who he is. I've been told by people I know and respect that he indeed has a pretty impressive collection.

Fact: the guy won't show you squat.

Fact: he enjoys teasing and busting everyone's chops about OA.

Fact: he is what is called a 'troll' and has haunted the Comicart-L list with his trolling ways before I even heard of the CGC boards.

Fact: he will not stop doing the above.

So why feed into this anymore? You are obviously doing the one thing he really enjoys...paying attention to him.

893applaud-thumb.gif

Agreed, that is why I refuse to reply to any thread he starts.

Even a "this thread is lame" post bumps it up to the top.

At this point, I don't mind the arguments as much as I mind these "show us your art" posts. The arguments at least force people to make some statement, the "show us your art" posts are just pointless since anyone that's been paying attention knows who he is and can infer, at least, that he owns something .