• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hey krazykat show us your OA or else!

62 posts in this topic

Agreed, that is why I refuse to reply to any thread he starts.

Even a "this thread is lame" post bumps it up to the top.

At this point, I don't mind the arguments as much as I mind these "show us your art" posts. The arguments at least force people to make some statement, the "show us your art" posts are just pointless since anyone that's been paying attention knows who he is and can infer, at least, that he owns something .

He used to be mildly amusing, but now he's just plain obnoxious. If he's who he says he is, he really doesn't share much information, gossip or lore on these boards, so what does he really contribute here at the end of the day? His posts all seem to fall within a few categories: (i) hyping of OA; (ii) stupid pronouncements; and (iii) general reporting of and riffing on art listings and auction results, both comic-related and not, which anyone with a search engine can do.

I wish people here would stop taking his bait and getting into arguments with him, because it's clearly the attention that he thrives on. Just ignore him and he will dry up and blow away.

why won't the mods just let him change his name back to hammer?

Actually, I'm sure the two of them know each other.

In the current grading contest at stl comics, hammer advertises in every thread to view his posts in the CGC forum under krazykat and abrams

why won't the mods just let him change his name back to hammer?

Actually, I'm sure the two of them know each other.

In the current grading contest at stl comics, hammer advertises in every thread to view his posts in the CGC forum under krazykat and abrams

Hammer= (if you believe him) Richard Koos or (if you don't) Danny Dupcak.

KrazyKat= Brad Savage.

And with that, I give up, because it seems like these KK identity posts are actually INCREASING and I'm not a masochist.

I wish people here would stop taking his bait and getting into arguments with him, because it's clearly the attention that he thrives on. Just ignore him and he will dry up and blow away.

You know that's not going to happen. That's why I was hoping we could at least contain the damage to "OA is the best thing ever"/"KK you're got rocks in your head" battles. At least those are on topic in one way or another. These weird KK Identity Crisis threads are completely pointless and the seemingly endless repetition of them is out of control.

You know that's not going to happen. That's why I was hoping we could at least contain the damage to "OA is the best thing ever"/"KK you're got rocks in your head" battles. At least those are on topic in one way or another. These weird KK Identity Crisis threads are completely pointless and the seemingly endless repetition of them is out of control.

We'll never know because no one is willing to try the ignore route. I'd like the entire boards, as an experiment, to simply ignore the guy for a couple of months and see what happens. What's the downside? confused-smiley-013.gif

We'll never know because no one is willing to try the ignore route. I'd like the entire boards, as an experiment, to simply ignore the guy for a couple of months and see what happens. What's the downside? confused-smiley-013.gif

As fate would have it, my comments are the most thought provoking around. Besides, nobody else knows the truth.

There is no downside, you're just asking the impossible- for the CGC forums to just let something go. All you can ever hope to do around here is minimize the damage and hope that whatever the obsession du jour is doesn't infect too much of the boards to render it useless.