• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hey krazykat show us your OA or else!

62 posts in this topic

I wish people here would stop taking his bait and getting into arguments with him, because it's clearly the attention that he thrives on. Just ignore him and he will dry up and blow away.

You know that's not going to happen. That's why I was hoping we could at least contain the damage to "OA is the best thing ever"/"KK you're got rocks in your head" battles. At least those are on topic in one way or another. These weird KK Identity Crisis threads are completely pointless and the seemingly endless repetition of them is out of control.

We'll never know because no one is willing to try the ignore route. I'd like the entire boards, as an experiment, to simply ignore the guy for a couple of months and see what happens. What's the downside? confused-smiley-013.gif

There is no downside, you're just asking the impossible- for the CGC forums to just let something go. All you can ever hope to do around here is minimize the damage and hope that whatever the obsession du jour is doesn't infect too much of the boards to render it useless.

I know, but I can dream, can't I?

the boards are a place where we fans commune and enjoy each others collections and interests. Its not a one-way street... especially if all one does is pump what they claim they own. How boring is that? .. after the 1000th time we see it posted here?

Brad's an okay guy... been around forever... but if KrazyKat is the real Brad inside all these years, I never knew what a humorless jerk he could be, tirelessly spouting the same old posts every day. Sorry Brad -- YOUre an okay guy. But-- Your online personality sucks wind.. Try getting along for a change....

Youre like the Anti-Brulato here - -- Tom showed up once and got into a hissy fit proving how much better his collection was than any of the poor tools on the boards (us). And ran away. YOU constantly brag about what you have and how great it is - - BUT NEVER GO AWAY!!!!!

enough, please!

Chill out. I am not trying to start a fan club or anything. I am trying to move mountains. And if you werent so self-absorbed you'd realize that I haveNT really done anything to warrant your scorn, Lastly, I have not inserted my ego anywhere except where appropriate and I am the totality of my verious selves not a piece-meal hodge podge of parts from various fantasies. And,..I think OA is a good investment. So what ????

KK

the boards are a place where we fans commune and enjoy each others collections and interests. Its not a one-way street... especially if all one does is pump what they claim they own. How boring is that? .. after the 1000th time we see it posted here?

Brad's an okay guy... been around forever... but if KrazyKat is the real Brad inside all these years, I never knew what a humorless jerk he could be, tirelessly spouting the same old posts every day. Sorry Brad -- YOUre an okay guy. But-- Your online personality sucks wind.. Try getting along for a change....

Youre like the Anti-Brulato here - -- Tom showed up once and got into a hissy fit proving how much better his collection was than any of the poor tools on the boards (us). And ran away. YOU constantly brag about what you have and how great it is - - BUT NEVER GO AWAY!!!!!

enough, please!

Brad Savage is an ok guy, KK is also a swell guy... they are both fairly cool.. I mean he is cool... ummmm, both guys.... wait, she and... no, well... uuugghh... Hulk head hurt again.... Christo_pull_hair.gif

enough, please!

Brad Savage is an ok guy, KK is also a swell guy... they are both fairly cool.. I mean he is cool... ummmm, both guys.... wait, she and... no, well... uuugghh... Hulk head hurt again.... Christo_pull_hair.gif

just trying to help modofy KKs online personality so 99% of the rest of us dont hate him. Im sure he can do it, if he wants to. Heck -- he could be a GOd around here with a lot more tact and by being a "human being", not a crank and one-note jerk all the time.

Lots of us show up here guns blazing in our anonymity.

But 99% of us grow up and settle in pretty quick. Then there's KK.

KK insists on maintining his annoying one-note ranting persona he started with. Why? It can only because he LIKES the attention, and wants to promote OA. Or because he must truly NOT UNDERSTAND how obnoxious he is online. Either way, Im hoping he will wake up, settle in and work with us not against us.

my head hurts too!

Chill out. I am not trying to start a fan club or anything. I am trying to move mountains. And if you werent so self-absorbed you'd realize that I haveNT really done anything to warrant your scorn, Lastly, I have not inserted my ego anywhere except where appropriate and I am the totality of my verious selves not a piece-meal hodge podge of parts from various fantasies. And,..I think OA is a good investment. So what ????

KK

move mountains?? If OA were such a no-brainer of an investment, you be better off shutting up completely and buying everything not nailed down. Why do you hav eto hype such a sure thing??

ANyway. you will do whatever you want, Im only suggesting you move on from Phase One of KK Online and join the community to ADD to it, not just jump in whenerver you feel like it with an endless series of one-note OA-promoting posts that are only distancing yourself from everyone else, and not doing a hek of a lot to promote OA around here!..

Go with the flow and stop creating rapids and resistance.

Or dont.

whatever.

I 100% sure you think of yourself as a pretty smart guy, and funny, and clever etc. But the KK we read here sure aint! Thats my whole point. You may say you dont care... but we ALL care what people say and think..... probably none MORE SO than those who claim otherwise.

end of rant.

In the current grading contest at stl comics, hammer advertises in every thread to view his posts in the CGC forum under krazykat and abrams

He's being sarcastic. makepoint.gif He is none of those people.

Kool-AidMan.jpg

You are trying to do what they do to Bush. Re-write history. Its because people like yourself think you can 'speak for the group' that alotta animosity has been directed at me. You think Im a used-car salesman,..fine !!! You think I a one-note Sally,...fine !!!! You think my personality is lacking,...fine !!!!! You think I am obligated to show my art,..fine !!!! But puh-leeze dont lecture me on how I need 'to conform',...that takes the cake and show's what all the sheep on this board's real problem is with me. Look,..I think OA is under-valued and beautiful. And yes, I say this alot. But I also contribute to this board's creation, direction,...and have gotten people into OA. Moreover, I have engaged in countless rationale conversation on a wide-variety of topics. What have most of the peon's here done other than participate in grading contests and attacked me ? I am trying to 'push the envelop' of the board and MY OA hobby,..like Yaeger. So Id appreciate a little grattitude or that you get outta my way cause I am a force,..and thats not gonna change.

KK

Kool-AidMan.jpg

You are trying to do what they do to Bush. Re-write history. Its because people like yourself think you can 'speak for the group' that alotta animosity has been directed at me. You think Im a used-car salesman,..fine !!! You think I a one-note Sally,...fine !!!! You think my personality is lacking,...fine !!!!! You think I am obligated to show my art,..fine !!!! But puh-leeze dont lecture me on how I need 'to conform',...that takes the cake and show's what all the sheep on this board's real problem is with me. Look,..I think OA is under-valued and beautiful. And yes, I say this alot. But I also contribute to this board's creation, direction,...and have gotten people into OA. Moreover, I have engaged in countless rationale conversation on a wide-variety of topics. What have most of the peon's here done other than participate in grading contests and attacked me ? I am trying to 'push the envelop' of the board and MY OA hobby,..like Yaeger. So Id appreciate a little grattitude or that you get outta my way cause I am a force,..and thats not gonna change.

KK

KK - - - what can I say? I tried.

Your response was made in anger, and included name calling etc. (peons?) And was very defensive. I expected most of that, so clearly you saw my posts as an attack, and not an intervention. okay. No problem.

I never said "conform." Or suggested it. I was speaking of "modifying you behaviour so as NOT to antagonize" I think theres a big difference there. I feel your ego (and OA goals) would BOTH be better served by being a 'different' person online than the one you have so far shared with us. I said your act was wering thin, not a great way to get th emultitudes (of peons?) to follow your lead and invest in OA.

Oh, and nobody "attacks" you that wasnt first assaulted by your non-stop self aggrandizing boosterism and endless opinions on the unlimited potential of OA. (yawn..)

And to ask for gratitude for all of your shared wisdoms (all of One actually, repeated 1000 times) ??? Give me a break.

again, my whole point is that you will attain your goals by being less of a jerk. But then again, you seem to share the common dealer opinion that everyone around here thinks a $100 book is a big purchase, that we are all a bunch of peons. If so, KK why bother? Noone can AFFORD your OA anyway?? Ever think of that?

just trying to help modofy KKs online personality so 99% of the rest of us dont hate him. Im sure he can do it, if he wants to. Heck -- he could be a GOd around here with a lot more tact and by being a "human being", not a crank and one-note jerk all the time.

KK insists on maintining his annoying one-note ranting persona he started with. Why? It can only because he LIKES the attention, and wants to promote OA. Or because he must truly NOT UNDERSTAND how obnoxious he is online. Either way, Im hoping he will wake up, settle in and work with us not against us.

my head hurts too!

Aman, you're missing the point of Westform's post, which is that he doesn't really think KK is Brad Savage. gossip.gif

my head hurts too!

Aman, you're missing the point of Westform's post, which is that he doesn't really think KK is Brad Savage. gossip.gif

Why does KK have so much to hide. His Identity, his OA Most of us don't know if he is a rich tycoon or a disturbed teenager. confused-smiley-013.gif

He/She genuinely loves OA.

Which of his posts lead you to believe that??? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Took the words out of my mouth.

Yup, and the other thing I realized the other day is that with all of his posts about OA, he actually hasn't contributed one iota of new information about OA. Does anyone know anything more about OA than the day before KK/Destro started here? Sure, he points us to all the latest auction results and big pieces for sale, but that information is all public anyways, he's just an aggregator.

Has he disclosed any private transactions, prices of private transactions, where major pieces currently reside (except for the trophy pieces he claims to own), what else is believed to exist, etc.? The answer is no. To the extent such information is disclosed in his threads, it's always been by others. Esquirecomics has been asking for some help in identifying Craig Flessel OA. You'd think a BSD like KK would be able to at least point him in the right direction, but total silence.