• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed, thanks everyone ! More Comics from the Closet! low prices and reasonable shipping.. Free Books with each new purchase added, page 7 !
2 2

124 posts in this topic

For sale are a varied lot of comics I had in my closet in a box;)  There are 1st appearances, and not so first appearances;) some decent grades, some not so decent grades (readers;) Marvel's, DCs, Stars,  I think a few Gold Keys bronze to Gold about 65 books total.

First appearances, 1st Godzilla and Mothra in comics

1st Winnie the Pooh, 1st Heathcliff

1st Time Keepers

etc etc

Prices should be very competitive. To the best of my knowledge, none of the books have been pressed. I'd be pretty shocked if any were;) 

Shipping is $10 flat rate in the U.S. for as many as you purchase.  I will use Parcel Select Ground Cubic (boxed), if it's less than $10, I will refund the difference, but I suspect it will be more. Out of the U.S. I will charge exact shipping. 

I accept Checks, MO's, PP or Zelle Pay.  Payment is due within 3 days of the end of the sale unless we have made other arrangements prior to you posting a take it.

1st Take it in the thread or in a PM wins, I will determine which is first and if there is a tie, a take it on the thread will be given preference.

I take returns for any reason as long as you notify me within 3 days of receipt and return the book within 7 days. I do not refund shipping unless I made an error.

Please note these are very big pictures, so for the most part, the books should look a little better in person (at least they do to me;) 

I will probably split these into 3 sessions.

Edited by skypinkblu

If you haven't figured me out yet, I usually list alphabetically;) 

Avengers #20, 5.0 (Invisible stains under Logo)   Avengers 20 sold to Vettfanatic

Bin $35.00  

Spoiler

611356110_avengers20.thumb.jpg.5a63226260d34894b842e93f785461b3.jpg

Spoiler

1559401744_avengers20b.thumb.jpg.129509c3ac9874f8a6ac6eb137e6d862.jpg

Edited by skypinkblu