• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Submitted book for Walkthrough service and has been sitting as received since March 7th

2 posts in this topic

Hello,

I submitted a high value book to CGC using walkthrough service for both pressing and grading. The book is showing as received since March 7th and has not moved from that stage. My submission number is #4216485. I just want to make sure everything is good because I submitted several other books at the same time using Economy and Modern services for both pressing and grading. These submissions were received on the 8th 0f March and have already moved through pressing and are scheduled for grading now, but the one book I sent in for walkthrough service still sits showing as just received.

Thank you for your time and attention. I appreciate it.

Jake

• Administrator

Hello @Jake44

Thank you for reaching out to us. We do have submission 42164585 in process. It looks like CCS Screening was selected along with pressing.  Screening adds 30 business days to your chosen tier's turnaround time. 

Screening would put the total turnaround estimate for this submission at 37 business days. 

If you have any other questions, please let us know. 

Regards,