• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

(CLOSED) SA KEYS FROM MY PC...AT 2PM EST!!! Who doesn't love Classic LB COLE Covers!!???
1 1

47 posts in this topic

On 3/19/2023 at 2:12 PM, Foolkiller said:

I’m more of a wholesaler to dealers the last five or six years. If I had someone who would pack and ship I’d do them but I’ve gotten so many collections flipping lock stock and barrel has just seemed easier. Someday I’ll be back but it doesn’t feel like the old days

It isn't. I would say the population around here is about 10% of what it used to be. :sorry: 

On 3/19/2023 at 2:33 PM, MattTheDuck said:

But the quality's a lot lower

lol Yeah. Maybe. But it is still a great place to buy and sell. There are advantages to the lower population. Like being able to pick up some books in October's thread - in the past, it was hard to do.

On 3/19/2023 at 2:43 PM, october said:

No sure that's an advantage. :frustrated:

Things are not what they used to be. I still sell a good chunk out of every thread, but there's not much of a frenzy. Just less eyeballs looking now.

Yes - I knew the sellers would say that!