• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Marvel Comics Published December 1966
1 1

7 posts in this topic

So I’ve decided to chase all the Marvel Comics published the month and year that I was born. December 1966- Yes I’m old and having a mid-life collecting crisis- lol. Let’s call it a mini bucket list. Would you guys be able to help me compile a list? I am sure that it is not too big. I will be looking to obtain CGC 6.0, 7.0 or 8.0 if they are not too cost prohibitive for my wallet. My brain must have all the same grade. Crazy but any one will suffice my itch. My wife is going to kill me. It seems like a fun way to appease the completionism syndrome that torments me. I would love to see pictures of any that you guys have as well. Also I would love to see and hear about marvel comics from the year you were born.

On 3/19/2023 at 12:27 PM, MattTheDuck said:

There are some great covers that month

FF - 57.jpg

ASM - 43.jpg

TTA - 86.jpg

Thanks Matt I am working on the Fantastic four as we speak. This is going to be more fun than I thought. A little more challenging as well. I checked eBay for Patsy and Hedy 109. Not one CGC to be found.

On 3/19/2023 at 1:02 PM, MR. Pontoon said:

Mikes Amazing World of Comics Newstand feature may be quite useful for this endeavor:

http://www.mikesamazingworld.com/mikes/features/newsstand.php?publisher=marvel&type=calendar&month=12&year=1966&sort=alpha

Thanks MR.- This is helpful and I appreciate the reply. You guys got my collecting adrenaline flowing.